Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Friday 16 April 2010


Its been a busy two weeks, I had my daughter home for the Easter holidays from University, so there has been very little crafting done! Enjoyed some 'blog hopping' this afternoon and saw the fab sketch on Truly Scrumptious with the option of 'April Showers'.
I have used 'Willow' from Whiff of Joy and coloured her with Distress Inks. I used Glossy Accents and Glamour Dust for the rain, but its not showing very well. I think I need some photography lessons as everything looks pale when I upload the pictures. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Craft, but they might not be too happy as I have actually 'split' the flower in two for a flatter look! I added a blue pearl centre. I punched a strip of Martha Stewart daisies down the side. The paper is a 'freebie' form the new Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine.

2 comments:

Annie said...

oh so gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant. Hope you’ll have time to join us for our new challenge which starts tomorrow.
Ann xxx
TPE

Heather said...

Fabulous card Avril - love the soft pinks and blues. Gorgeous image and lovely details.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at TS.
hugs Heather xx