Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Monday 14 June 2010

Where does the time go!

I can't believe its 2 weeks since I last posted a card! in fact I've only just made one, I have been having withdrawal symptoms the last couple of days(or it might just have been one of those horrible summer colds).

The card I did make, but have just got round to uploading, was for my daughters friend, who has just moved into her first home.





I only have 1 'new home' stamp which is really only suitable for the inside of a card, and in the past have made a little 'patchwork house' cut from craft cottons.
I have been looking at buying a 'birdhouse' type of new home stamp, but as yet haven't seen the right one, so decided to have a 'play' and came up with my own paper option. I think it looks quite sweet with the punched flowers. I inked the 'roof' to give it a bit of definition. The base card was run through the cuttlebug with a swiss dots folder and I trimmed about 3/4" off the front of the card to show the punched flowers up the side.





Well now that I am feeling better, I think I will take a look around 'blogland' and find out what challenges I can enter and get the creativity going again!

Thanks for looking

Avril

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Avril, this is fab - you don't need a stamp! Glad you're feeling better. Have left you an award on my blog x