Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Monday 7 February 2011

BAD DAY!!!!

Oh dear - What have I done!!

I complained to my hubby that my PC seemed slow and he asked if I ever 'clean it' (browsing history etc.) - well I haven't done that for ages! and as Saturday was a miserable day weather wise, and I couldn't find any inspiration to craft- decided to 'clean' the PC. I hit the delete button and cleared out lots of rubbish. After a while I got a bit board with that and decided to look at my blog. I must have still been in 'delete mode' ,and deleted lots of 'old' posts without thinking it would delete the blog!!!! So, now half the blog has gone!
Hubby says I will just have to be a better blogger to make up for it!

Well, enough rambling, had to cheer myself up and make a card.



This is another of the Bugaboo 'JJ' digi images,along with the sentiment, I got the 'bundle' so am looking forward to using the others. She is coloured with Promarkers and the papers are Papermania Henbury Lane. I followed the sketch on Totally Gorgjuss Challenge this week, at least I did that right! I made the roses - think I need a bit more practice, but after seeing Jenni's flowers each week, I thought I would give it a try. Pop over and have a look at the gorgeous ones Jenni creates.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Bugaboo - Anything Goes
Digis with Attitude - Pink & White
Stamp somethig- Use Digi
One Crazy stamper - Pink

Thanks for looking, and if you like what you see, please pop back.

Avril x

11 comments:

Jennibee's Cardspot said...

Aww you poor thing, it is so easy to delete things by accident isn't it? I have done it numerous times and lost lists of favourites etc. Thank you so much for the link to my blog, I really appreciate it. I always think my flowers are ordinary compared with the beautiful stamping you others do that I follow, so am thrilled that you appreciate them
Love Jenni

Jennibee's Cardspot said...

I forgot to say I love your card, the sentiment is sooooo true!! I have problems buying shoes here in Aus as I am an English 3 and the closest I can get is a 5.....so when I see them I grab them!! I also love the pretty pink colours!
Jen

Patricia Garcia said...

Totally Gorjuss!! Thanks for playing with us!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Jodie Mackrell said...

very pretty card! love the pink and flowers! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at Catch the Bug!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Avril you have my sympathy! I'm always doing naff things on my laptop but even I excelled myself on Sunday - I had to upload my DT card to the Papertake Weekly DT blog and somehow managed to delete the page with everyone's cards on!!! I'm surprised I wasn't sacked! This is another fab card - I love these images. Your roses look fab!

I've left you something on my blog - hope you like it! xx

Dawn said...

Whoopsy! Haven't we all done something similar!!!
Another fab card! Thanks for joining us again at Digi's With Attitiude! this week!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Michelle Pearson said...

so very cute! Thanks for entering your card in the OCS challenge!! :)

sgc said...

You may be having a bad day--but you made a beautiful card. I love it! Thanks for playing along with the Bugaboo Challenge.

dragonllew said...

Great card love the image thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude!
Jenny x

Christine said...

Awww Avril what a shame I hate messing on with mine..I need to have a make over(blog)..LOL but scared in case it all goes wrong..I have now bought myself a "Click Free" back up system from QVC wow is that so easy?? you bet..so now EVERYTHING on PC is saved..I do it 2/3 times a wk. plug clic save..job done..
Now onto your gorgeous creation..lovely colours fun image & great sentiment..

smiles Christine xx

Jacilynn said...

what a great card. love it! Thanks for joining us this month at One Crazy Stamper.
:) Jacilynn