Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Penny Black Challenge





Enjoyed some me/crafting time last night and after browsing through 'blogland' (something I haven't had much time for this last week) made my card for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge, which is More than 1 fold, so - trusty Easel card! I have used the sketch over at Totally Gorjuss and Lemon Zingy from Papertake weekly.
Lemon/yellow is a colour I wouldn't normally pick but I love the clean feel this card has. As usual I have coloured the image with Promakers and added gold glitter to her heart jewellery. I embossed the yellow panel with Cuttlebug Daisy's and used my new MS Vintage Lace PATP.
I am also entering this card in the following challenges:

Simon Says - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Pearls and Lace
Fussy & Fancy Challenge - Embossing/Paper piecing - Yellow embossed panel
Sentimental Sundays - Pearls & Lace
Alphabet Challenge - R for Ribbons

Well, its obvious which blogs I visited last night, so I hope to catch up with you later tonight.

Thanks for looking, and if you like what you see, please pop back.

Avril

25 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

this is delightful.. love the yellow colour scheme - so cheerful
The punched border and embossing is really pretty too
Lisa ;)
ps why not enter it into our spring colours challenge at Lady bug crafts ink too

Christine said...

Hi Avril awww how sweet gorgeous colours stunning creatiopn.

smiles Christine xx

Shirl said...

Hi Avril such a beautiful card the image is adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Sentimental Sundays.
Hugs Shirley x x
Your comment on my blog was lovely and if you give the tutorial a try please let me know how it goes.

pinky said...

I just love her chubby little arms and legs and the gorgeous yellow colours. Thanks for playing along at LCI this week.
Pinky

Tameko said...

So pretty. I really like easel cards. Thanks for joining us at SS!

Whisper said...

Oh what a sweetie, am loving the yellow papers too, Luv Sam x

Miria said...

Hi, Avril. What a lovely easel you made, sweet image and perfect colours for Papertake Weekly challenge. Hugs, Miria GDT

happyglitzygirl said...

Very cute card and lovley colours, like the way you placed the ribbon, thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, blessings Hilde

Joey said...

Hi Avril

this is stunning the yellow is gorgeous and looks so pretty on her. Thanks for joining us at PBSC

Joey xxx

xxxtglxxx said...

Thats such a classy MS punch :) Its one of my favourites, and always looks so clean and pretty.

This card is stunning (I love easel cards) and its full of fabulous details. Cute image, beautifully coloured and its just the 'right' shade of yellow ;)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Doreen said...

Hello Avril what a gorgeous card,lovely colours and the image is fabulous.xxx

Anonymous said...

So pretty Avril! I love that image, especially the little cubby bird. The colours are so fresh and pretty. xx

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful easel card avril and love that lemony yellow...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Pami said...

What a gorgeous card! Great colours and I love the layout. Thanks so much for sharing with us at LCI this week. Good luck. Pami x

Helen Ann said...

super cute card, love the orange and love that image

thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog - hope to see you at our next challenge

Hel xox

Sue U said...

Such a cute card, I love the colours and the papers are lovely :-) Thanks for joining in with my Spring Colours challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink
Sue xx

Jennibee's Cardspot said...

Hello Avril, love your card, the colours are gorgeous and the little image is so cute and coloured beautifully
Love Jenni

Louise said...

Hi me again just had to say what a pretty card such a fab colour and beautifully made.
Louise xx

Mary J said...

Adorable, Avril! I love the layout and colours and embellishing - everything!!!

Thx for sharing at Ladybug Crafts Ink too!

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card Avril.
luv
Debby

debby4000 said...

Just popping back to say thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

NGCARDS said...

Oh this is brilliant! Thanks for joining in this week at PBSC! xxx

papertrails leaver said...

Just as sweet as can be! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays! :-) Amy

Suzanne said...

Such a Tweet card, Avril, lol. Love the image and the embossing. Thanks for playing at Papertake Weekly this week
Hugs
Suzanne x
Guest DT

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Nice punch and embossing!! I like the image too!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah