Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Friday 18 March 2011

Sketchy Lady card.

Wow, I have just realised I came 3rd in the Sarah Hurley Challenge for the 4 legged friends with my House Mouse step card!!


This is a card I made on my 'play day' last week, I can't take all the credit though! I was inspired by a card on Shirls blog a couple of months ago using this stamp and she had made her own postcard, (hers was pink and mine is green). I have used Clarity' Sketchy Lady and the postcard and tag are from an unmounted travel set by Royal Langnickel The paper is from Craftwork Cards(bought at Harrogate last September). I printed the sentiment on the comp.

I am entering this card in the following challenges
Creative Card Crew - Green
Pixie Cottage - Green
Papertake Weekly - Trio of Things - 3 pearls
Sentimental Sundays - Green
Daring Cardmakers - Postal

Well thats 2 posts in 1 day!

Thanks for looking, and if you like what you see, please pop back.

Avril x

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another amazing and beautiful card Avril - you do this style so well. Just fabulous! xx

Christine said...

Hi Avril well done on your win.. wow def elegant (wish I had her figure)..LOL great layout & less is def more on this stunning creation..love it...

smiles Christine xx
ps are you going to Harrogate paper craft fair Sat??

DesignerDiva said...

WOW Avril this is stunning, very stylish and elegant great layout too, love everything about this
Hugs Laurie x

Elara said...

Hi! I clicked on your blog link from Creative Card Crew Challenge. Love your card, so elegant! :)

Debbie @ Phatelara

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A classy and elegant card Avril - love the soft colours.
It was lovely to meet you at Harrogate today and I have now become a Follower! Hugs, Sylvia xxxx

Lisa Jane said...

HI Avril.. i missed this yesterday .. its so elegant.. and i love the postcard .
It was such a pleasure to meet you and your friends today .. Hope you got home safely and hope you have managed to creep in and hide all your stash lol
I am sure i will see some of it in the next few weeks in your gorgeous creations
Have fun
Lisa x

Hempsukka said...

Very nice card!

lisa said...

Hi Avril.
After hunting through Sylvia's blog I managed to "find" you and I'm so glad I did you have some gorgeous things on your blog. I love the things you create on your "play days" and can't wait to see more.
It was wonderful to meet you at Harrogate today. I hope you enjoyed yourself and had a safe journey home.
I'll be a frequent visitor from now on.
Hugs Lisax

Tameko said...

Fabuous chic card. Great design. Thanks for joining us this week at SS!

Jennibee's Cardspot said...

Another one of your lovely elegant creations! I am surprised you didn't come first with that gorgeous step card!! but third is great too, well done
Love Jenni xx

Mary J said...

OH wow, Avril, this is soooo elegant - really beautiful! That postcard is just brilliant!

Lynda said...

Wow it's absolutely lovely. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Meggymay said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, love your Buttons and Bows card as well

Jo said...

A gorgeous card - I love the postcard and the image that you used :)

jo x

Cazza said...

Oooo La la, what a beautiful card! Very, very elegant hon :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

xxxtglxxx said...

Congrats on your top 3!! So well deserved :)

I love your elegant cards Avril - this is so stylish. Great deliate and classy colours for this image and the DP is so subtle.

Beautiful!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Nanda said...

Wonderful card. Thank you for joining The Pixie Cottage Challenge.

Hugs,
Nanda

Shirl said...

Oh Avril thank you for the lovely mention and your card is stunning, adore the colours. Play days are fun had one myself today and will be posting what I made later this week.
Hugs Shirley x x

Zuzana Obert said...

Wow Avril, what an elegant card! The doily is working perfectly with the postacard and the image. I love it.

Zuzana x x