Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Friday 13 April 2012

Its all in the Greens at LIM

Hi all,

I have given myself the Day Off - not that its been quite a full day!  But managed to make by card for this weeks Less Is More Challenge - which is 3 shades of Green.

I have used the large Clarity Swirl and inked it with Distress Inks Forest Moss, Peeled Paint and Bundled Sage.  The sentiment from Inkylicious was inked with Forest Moss.
It is stamped onto a white card, and although I have taken quite a few photos, they all look as if its shaded with pink?
Once again, I'm late with this challenge, but at least this week I'm there!
  I am also entering  Freshly Brewed - Frenship (verse)

That's it for now, off to play for the rest of the day!

Avril xx

17 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Avril - what a beautiful CAS card - the swirl is fabulous, and I love the way you've coloured the leaves with the three shades of green.
The sentiment is wonderful - may have to pop that one on my wish-list!
Have a great weekend - Sylvia xx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful Avril.xxx

Linda said...

This is beautiful Avril, so elegant. It's such a pretty stamp. It's usually me that's on the last minute posting my entry, glad you made it. xx

Catherine said...

This is so elegant, love it....

Claire said...

This is a really elegant card hun and love how you have used the three shades of green on the image. Hugs, Claire x

G Peplow said...

Hello there Avril, Beautiful! Love the shaded leaves and the sentiment is just so thoughful xx

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful and so elegant Avril. The verse is lovely.
xx

Canonbury creations said...

Love the swirl in different greens and the sentiment is wonderful!
Val x

Mandi said...

Really pretty
Love the shading


So sorry I'm so late this week
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Mau xx said...

Beautiful Avril, love the green and the image and sentiment are perfect.
hope you have a lovely weekend xx
Hugs Mau xx
ps are you going to the Eston show on sunday

Chrissie said...

This is absolutely stunning Avril. Those greens look amazing!
I'm really sorry that I'm so late in commenting... yesterday ran away with me!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Janette said...

Oh Avril this is stunning, very elegant.xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous card Avril with a lovely sentiment x

xxxtglxxx said...

Beautiful leafy flourish! Great sentiment stamp too.

This is a stunner Avril :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Marina said...

The multiple shades of green blend beautifully. What a lovely card!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful LIM card, love the swirl.

Sheryl said...

Hi Avril! What a lovely card! Beautiful sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges for our, "Friendship" challenge!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl