Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 21 May 2013

On the Wild Side at Try it on Tuesday!


Hello -  three posts in three days!   and this time I'm back with my piece for the new challenge at Try it on Tuesdays which is 'On the Wild Side'  My tag isn't very wild I agree, but as long as you include an animal or bird thats fine, but don't forget  the rules - you can only enter 5 challenges including ours.

For my tag I used Crafty Individuals CI320, which was stamped onto a tag, previously coloured with Peacock feathers, Iced Spruce and Victorian Velvet Distress Inks, the floweres were also coloured with VV.  My little word stickers are from Tim Holtz Stuff to Say, stamped onto vellum, torn and inked with VV.  The crinkle ribbon was dyed with VV.
We would love you to join us, and if you need any inspiration, then my very talented teamies have a very varied variety to show, so please pop over here and take a look.

I am entering this is in
  Dream Valley Challenges - Animal ( bird)
  Crafting Musketeers - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking,

Avril xx

25 comments:

Rosie said...

Wow, this tag is so beautiful, love it

Bee and Dee said...

A lovely elegant tag love it. Hugs Bee

Paper Profusion said...

What can I say Avril but absolutely beautiful. Your work has tremendous elegance. Nicola x

sally said...

The theme may be wild but there is a feeling of serenity to this tag :-)

Sally

Linda said...

Oooh ..... love this tag Avril. the stamped image is simply gorgeous and I love the colours, very elegant! xx

SandeeNC said...

wow Avril, I love that stamp! Your tag is stunning, so soft and pretty! Can I ask a favor? I am in a contest and I need votes: http://www.genuinelyjanestudios.com/genuinelyblog/ waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥ ( fellow DT member )

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

What a great colouring and stamping!

kind regards, Alie :-)

Terry said...

Birds are wild, so this works perfectly! What a stunning tag and such rich colors! Love those images! Enjoy!

Jenny Marples said...

Such a yummy vintage style tag Avril. Great colour combination. Hugs, Jenny x

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous tag Avril and I love how you have displayed the gorgeous focal image.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Pia S said...

What a gorgeous vintage tag! The colors blend together perfectly and makes a wonderful background for this beautiful bird cage. The embosssed bottom, the little words and the ribbon are all such lovely details.

Fran said...

Great tag, thank you for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog , Fran (DT) xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous tag ! I love it

Meggymay said...

Beautiful tag Avril love the images.
Yvonne x

Sandy said...

It might not be wild but it sure is "purrte" - Southern word meaning beautiful!
sandy

Alexa said...

This tag is so lovely Avril with those gorgeous shades blending across it. It's Wildly Wonderful! x

Unknown said...

I like Your tag a lot. I think it is beautiful! Lovely tones...
Have a nice day!

Words and Pictures said...

Such beautiful blended colours in the background, and the birdcage and flowers are delightful!
Alison x

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Well, it's wildly beautiful! Don't you love all those colors that the distress inks come in? I didn't think about using them on ribbon! Really pretty

Unknown said...

Fabulous tag, hun, love it, thank you for playing along with us at Crafting Muskateers, this month, good luck, Avril (DT) xxx

Mrs A. said...

A beautiful tag. The colours are lovely . Hugs Mrs a.
P.s. I think I might have spotted two new challenges for me so thanks for the info.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a beautiful tag, love the image and the coloring.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A gorgeous vintage tag Avril - this is one of my favourite CI stamps, and I love how you made it the focal point on this fabulous creation.
hugs, Sylvia x

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Avril. Love the beautiful image and the colours are gorgeous.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Dream Valley.
Hugs Sharon. x

Unknown said...

OMG Avril this is stunning, I LOVE the stamp and the colours on your tag.
Take care
hugs
Ildiko