Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Beauty in Black and White

Hi folks and thanks for visiting.
Today sees me sharing a card that I made using one of Nicecranes lovely images - Bringing Life Vintage Bathing.  Although this image is 'a bathing beauty'  I think she looks like a flapper from the 20's, so I decided not to go down the bathing/beach theme, and  have instead, framed her 'picture' ready to send off to her 'young man'.
That's it for  now,
Avril xx




12 comments:

Nicecrane Designs said...

amazing Falpper Avril,,,,,,love your B/W die cut,,,and the supberb contrast between my image and the stunning red flowers,,,,,,take care,,,,my friend,,and Thanks again

Pia S said...

Love the bathing beauties from Nicecrane! This is so elegant in black and white with red accents!

sirkkis said...

Sou elegant and beautiful. The rose is stunning on the black background.
Hugs,
Sirkka

Rita said...

Looking fabulous. I have this image too. Hugs Rita xxx

Margik said...

This card is really beautiful, Avril! I love the lovely image and composition. I like the roses too.
Hugs, Mar

Valerie-Jael said...

Fab card! Hugs, Valerie

Astrid Maclean said...

Oh Avril, this is wonderful, so elegant with the black, - love it!

Linda said...

So classic and elegant Avril .... I love black and white! xx

Meggymay said...

She looks beautiful with loads of style, a super colour combination as well.
Yvonne xx.

Pamellia said...

Fantastic Avril! I agree, I think she looks better dressed up for a gala, not sitting on a beach! Great job with the colour palette, love the black and red! hugs :)

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous card and here I thought Nicecrane was only stamps, so glad you shared this beautiful image too! ~Diane

Jenny Marples said...

SO elegant Avril. You've brought this image to life. Jenny x