Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 23 February 2016

Mid post reminder for Transport at TioT


Hello, I' may not be good at somethings, but so far, I am keeping to my resolution to continue  and have fun with my colourful journal, again I have used TioT's theme, which is Transport as my inspiration, and if you would like to join in, you still have one week left to link up, so pop over to the main blog for all the details.
I've used images  from Artistic Outpost Diesel Punk and  stamped and masked my main image before colouring my background with Broken China, Abandoned Coral and Mustard seed.  Of course it's a nice day for a drive, so we have to have a stencilled sun/rays, I don't have a 'tread' stencil so I've used a Wendy Vecchi border stencil to make the tyre tracks.  When I removed the mask, I decided not to colour my little man, as I thought he looked more like a 'guardian angel' without any colour.

This is a scheduled post as I'm lucky to be off travelling with a busy itinerary, so I might not catch up with you for a little while, but hopefully there's a sunbed waiting for me in just over a week and if the internet is good, fingers crossed I'll not get bored.
Thanks for visiting, and as always, I do appreciate any comments you leave.
Avril xx

12 comments:

Janette said...

Love it Avril, keep meaning to do a page here and there, but I just bog myself down all the time....you must be super organised...xx

brenda said...

Lots of elements of interest here Avril not least that super sentiment and the sunrays.

B x

Pamellia said...

Beautiful Avril. The black stamping is such a great contrast against the rainbow background! hugs :)

Margik said...

A beautiul transport card! Love the stenciled and stamping, and the colour combo is fantastic too.
Hugs, Mar

Rita said...

Love this card Avril. The colours are magnificent. Hugs Rita xx

chrissie said...

Wonderful colours for you great background that show of the stamping so well

Love Chrissie xx

froebelsternchen said...

Amazing.. the black and white on this fantastic background looks great!

Shirley said...

Just to stonkingly cute Avril, love it.

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsCards.

Meggymay said...

Fantastic images Avril and a super bright rainbow background.
Yvonne xx

Anonymous said...

The colours are amazing and bring a wonderful edge to your stamp choice.
I hope you are having fun on your travels :)
Wishes
Lynne

aussie aNNie said...

Love this, the colours and design....just fabulous.xx
{aNNie}

Sandy said...

Wonderful - and never fly too close to the sun!
sandy xx