Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Thursday 19 May 2016

Life is Better with Ice Cream





Hello,  it's my turn to post over on the Artistic Outpost blog and I'm featuring the Ice Cream 
Shoppe  and Grunge Elements from the New Releases and if you would like to see what I used, please pop over to the AO Blog for all the details.
The May Show us your Art challenge still has a couple of weeks left to run, so why not check out the details and show us what you create with Artistic Outpost stamps.
Have a great day,
Avril xx

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card! Have a fun day, hugs, Valerie

chrissie said...

Great card for me as I have an ice cream most days-just a small one of course. Love how you coloured it Avril.

Chrissie xx

Shirley said...

Another stunner Avril.

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsCards.

Linda said...

Such a fun card, and I totally agree ..... where would we be without ice cream! xx

Pamellia said...

Beautiful Avril, that sun really glows against the soft pastel background! Love it! hugs :)

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful card, great background.. I agree with the quote :) xx

Meggymay said...

A great card Avril, the ice cream does look very tempting.
Yvonne xx

Pia S said...

Fun summery design, beautiful background, great for this image!

Marjut said...

Beautiful card!

Sandy said...

Hey Avril - well I guess if you cannot have a cold beer then Ice Cream would be best! Fun in the sun card!
sandy xx

Little Artbee said...

Hello Avril, you are right, life is better with icecream and I love it much.
Your card is very nice and well done and makes me feel hungry for icecream. ;)
Have a nice new week, stay healthy and creativ.
Sabine xox