Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Time for Tea at TioT


Hello, we have a new challenge at Try it on Tuesday and for this fortnight it's Time for Tea
We would love to see what you create with a Tea theme, and it's up to you what medium you use.

I decided on another page to go in my journal binder and found this image on the net and the rest just evolved - I think it had something to do with her looking up to the heavens!

The rest of the DT have some wonderful inspiration for you, so please pop over to the main blog where you will also find all the details.

That's it from me today, but I'll be back tomorrow with another post for Artistic Outpost.
Have a great day,
Avril xx

15 comments:

chrissie said...

Terrific ideas on this page Avril-love the lady with the tea.

Chrissie xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful piece and quote! Hugs, Valerie

aussie aNNie said...

This is lovely Avril, the challenge sounds good.x[aNNie]

froebelsternchen said...

This is absolutely beautiful Avril! Love it!

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely - can just imagine her enjoying her tea and the sunshine!
Alison x

Unknown said...

This is awesome! I love the feel good vibes from it! I almost feel like I'm there with her having a lovely cuppa in the sunshine and relaxing! Just fab!
Lucy x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful, I love the quote as I love Tea :) xx

Meggymay said...

Its a fantastic page Avril and I can so relate to that quote. I could drink a cuppa anywhere.
Yvonne xx

Sandy said...

Great journal page Avril. I enjoy working in a journal - really quite fun. Here in the Southern United States our drink of choice would be ice tea!
SandyXX

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous page, Avril!! I love the image and the sun rays!! The entire design is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lula said...

Love your page Avril! Very bright and optimistic! Hugs!

pearshapedcrafting said...

This is a wonderful page Avril and love how the image inspired you! Apologies for my late arrival here - I have had two long meetings to attend here at our retirement complex! Hey Ho!! Hugs, Chrisx

Margik said...

A very creative idea for your design! I really love this page Avril!
Mar xx

zandra said...

Love the image, very cool.
Hugz, Z

My name is Erika. said...

This is great. I love that woman you added. She is quite the tea lady!
Hugs-Erika