Pages

▼

Pages

▼

Sunday, 4 October 2026

Shades of Autumn at We Love Stamping





A new month and a new challenge at We Love Stamping and this month it's Shades of Autumn or if you prefer you can always follow the A/G option.  This month we have two prizes of stamps and stencils from Sweet Poppy

                            

For my card, I've used stamps from Lavinia - Pheasant and Oak Leaves, stamping onto some white linen card, most of the colouring is done with Distress inks.
The rest of the Design Team have some lovely Autumnal inspiration for you, so please pop over to the main challenge page where you will find all the details.  Just remember to be eligible to win a prize, you must include some real stamping on your project.

Avril x
 

10 comments:

  1. No secret love a wreath especially an Autumnal one and along with the Pheasant, another favourite love this card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Autumn card, love the stamped scene and beautiful swirling Autumn leaves.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Autumnal creation, love how all the leaves are blowing off and leaving bare trees in the scene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous autumn scene Avril, I love the pheasant stamp and the gorgeous autumnal shades of your leaves xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your beautifully stamped and coloured autumn scene looks wonderful on the textured card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Avril this is absolutely stunning! You are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous! I saw it and had to click over before I linked up! lol I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful autumn scene, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH! What a beautiful scene you have created, so beautifully put together. Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a beautiful wreath and I love the framing of the pheasant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave me a comment.
I really do appreciate them all.