Pages

▼

Pages

▼

Tuesday, 29 September 2026

Autumn's Beauty at Try it on Tuesday

 


It's time for a new challenge at Try it on Tuesday and this fortnight the theme is Autumn's Beauty.

I love the changing colours of the leaves before they fall and I've tried  to create the swirling leaves on a windy day walk on my journal page.  My main image is an old Flonzcraft stamp and the two quotes and fussy cut leaves are all freebies from a craft magazine a few years ago.

The rest of the Design Team have created some great inspirational projects for you, so please pop over to TioT's, where you will also find all the challenge details.

Things have been a bit quiet around here, I had very little crafting during the school holidays  and then a nasty chest infection when they went back to school, so playtime was definitely put on hold, hopefully we're back to normal now and I can do some catching up.

I am going to join in over at Art Journey Journal where this months theme is 'Hello Autumn', I've not joined in the last few months due to lack of time, but hopefully...

Avril 

11 comments:

  1. Hope all is well Avril.
    Lovely autumnal page, the colours are just right, love the falling leaves and the stamped image is gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art journal page is absolutely beautiful, Avril! I love the stamped image you used as your focal point, and your fall leaves look amazing. I especially like your stamped words. They are so meaningful and perfect for Fall! Thank you so much for joining my Hello Autumn challenge at Art Journal Journey this month! Happy Fall! Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a gorgeous page Avril, love the clean uncluttered look. Beautiful image (I have that stamp somewhere -sadly unused!) lovely leaves and quotes.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This page really caught my eye Avril. It's lovely. It was smart to leave the background white because the leaves and the colors really pop. and That lady makes a wonderful autumn image too. She is definitely dressed for the season. Thanks for linking up to AJJ and Sharon's theme this month. It is much appreciated. And happy end of September to you. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still one of my favourite Flonz images and looks lovely in the Autumnal setting.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful autumn page and super quotes Avril, my favourite colours as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the beautiful Autumn leaves and silhouette image.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful indeed Avril, I wish I looked as glamorous on my dog walks each day hee hee.. You captured the swirling leaves perfectly. Fabulous theme..
    Hope you are on the mend Avril, take care of yourself lovely.
    Happy creative October Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can feel the wind in the page, what wonderful images and words. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful page. Love it!
    Greetings Carola

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another gorgeous autumnal design

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave me a comment.
I really do appreciate them all.