Pages

▼

Pages

▼

Friday, 18 September 2026

Mid Month Reminder at We Love Stamping


 It's mid September and that means it's time for some mid month challenge inspiration at We Love Stamping, where the theme is Trees and Leaves or if you prefer there's always A/G.

I thought I would try and get ahead with a Christmas card.  I started with a circle aperture, masking off the bottom half with torn paper before inking my sky  and then stamping the fence from Cardio's Breezy Day set.   The green tree is from Penny Black's Wonder collection and the sentiment, which was heat embossed with silver is from Inkylicious.

The rest of the team have some great inspirations for you, so please pop over to the main challenge page where you will find all the challenge details and also details of the wonderful prizes on offer.

Avril x

16 comments:

  1. Such a peaceful Winter snow scene Avril. inspired me to get out my Cardio sets.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful snow scene, I love it and the way the tree stands at the front is so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautiful focal tree and Winter scene in the background.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Avril this is the most peaceful and beautiful Christmas card. I absolutely love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful winter wonderland scene

    ReplyDelete
  6. That’s a lovely winter scene. Gorgeous card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've created the perfect winter scene, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous winter scene, lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A nice looking scene and card.
    Have a happy weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous scene and card Avril, I went looking for that fence stamp, and they've sold out, but I went with another, I hope I can achieve something as beautiful as yours. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's such a peaceful scene x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely combination of techniques and fabulous stamps to create this beautiful winter scene.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful, I love it.
    Greetings Carola

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW so beautiful, Avril. I love your card, fantastic layout and the winter scene is so peaceful ...

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely stunning. Warm greetings from a retired lady living in Montreal, Canada ❤️ 😊 πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, the card is beautiful. I really like it.
    Greetings Carola

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave me a comment.
I really do appreciate them all.