Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 1 June 2010

House mouse & Friends Blog hop



I have been trying to find time all week to make this card, what with daughters visit last week and then catching up with 'normal' things like housework, and a busy Bank Holiday I thought I might miss this challenge, and what a shame that would be with such prizes to be won!

The theme is Goodbye. I have used my favourite HM stamp 'Fancy Pants', she is so versatile, and so girlie! I have gone for a purple theme with Papermania's Capsule Collection for the background and then some matching card stock embossed with Devine Swirls. I didn't have purple glitter card, so made my own with d/side tape and the same glitter I used for her bag and shoes. Again I just had to give her a 'pearl' necklace. The flower is one of the Marianne flower dies, which my crafting buddie Diane loaned me, thanks Diane!

Thats it for now, I better get on this blog hop before I run out of time!

Thanks for looking,

Avril

11 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

The pearl necklace is such a great touch! Very creative! Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge...good luck on the drawings!

Sue said...

She is a favorite of mine also. You have done an excellent job of bringing her to life on your card. Coloring is awesome and the purple is just beautiful. So glad you found time to join the fun with this challenge and our First Ever Blog Hop. Good Luck on the prize drawings.

America said...

awww, how sweet. Love the glitter and pearl detailing. So glad you could find the time for joining us on our first ever House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge Bloghop. Come back again next week. Good luck to you with the prizes. :)

Christine said...

Hi stunning creation one of my fav images beautiful colour combo love the layout & embossing thanks for sharing & joining our 1st HM&F Monday chall. blog hop..good luck with the draws..

Hugs Christine xx

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card :-) I love this image and the papers and colours you used are lovely :-) I love the flower too ,, beautiful :-)

thanks for joining the HM&F Monday Challenge and hop, good luck with the prize draws :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Lorraine A said...

please consider turning word verification off x

Unknown said...

Great card Avril,
Diane

Natascha said...

Love your card! This is such a beauty! Great colors, papers, and such a cute image. Thanks for playing with HM&F MC and good luck for the big blog hop!

Hugs, Natascha

Heather said...

Gorgeous card, lovely colours, great embossing and I love that cute image and her pearls and glittery accessories.
Thanks so much for hopping along with us at HM&F.
hugs Heather xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Avril, adorable image.
luv
Debby

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi Avril
I have become a Follower of your Blog so that I can always find out what you are creating.
This is so cute.
Wishes
Lynne