I have made a 'tag' card - my image, Crafty Individuals, was stamped onto vellum with Stazon, and on the reverse I used an embossing tool on the flowers and swirls, I stamped again onto white card and coloured her skin and dress. I left a border around three sides of the vellum image, which was folded and used to attach to the card image (hope that makes sense) after fussy cutting along the swirls. My background is a layer of muslin, over a baby wipe that had been used to mop up some 'nice colours' of distress ink - it looked too pretty to throw away - I spritzed it with water and then ran it through the CB for some texture. The corrugated card was inked with White Versamark and sprinkled with Snowflake EP. The flowers are a Joycraft die and coloured with Spun Sugar DI.
It would be lovely if you could join us and if you need any inspiration for using vellum, then my very talented teamies have some lovely creations, so please pop over to the main blog.
This is my last scheduled post, so hopefully I will catch up with you next week.
Thanks for visiting, and I hope you have a great weekend.