I bought the starter set of 5 Brushos which included the Thickener and a few more colours. I started trying out the colours on a piece of watercolour paper, just to see how they reacted with water and also how much water was needed- which wasn't as much as I first used! So 'waste not want not' I did a mop up. Then, realising I needed to wait for the reaction with the water I got a much better result.
This tag was made with the mop up and the seam binding thrown in for good measure. I stamped with Archival and heat embossed clear EP on the image and raindrops.
I've mixed up some of the Thickener, but the instructions say 24 hrs before using, so I'm hoping to get in some play time between the endless stream of cups of tea that I seam to be making.
I think my weekend is going to be spent clearing up the mountain of dust that seems to have seeped into every corner of the house before it starts again next week.