As most of the details of my card are on the Stamps and Stencil Blog, I'll just give you a quick run through of what I did.
I started with a piece of Tyvek that had lined my spray box, cut it to size and then used embossing paste through the flourish stencil. It didn't bother me that the green would bleed through the paste as I didn't want a white flourish!
The butterfly was also stamped onto Tyvek before fussy cutting and layering over a previously stamped image so that I had the antennae showing. The sentiment was also stamped on Tyvek.
I would like to thank the Design Team for picking my card as a winner and for the invitation to join as a GDT for this challenge.
Thanks for your visit.