Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday 24 September 2017

Leave a little sparkle


Hello, and thanks for calling in,  I've another card to share using my new Rubber Dance stamp.  This time I've fussy cut the lady from the background, coloured her with Distress Crayons and matted her onto a piece of Oxide coloured card and lightly stamped the Tim Holtz Papillion background adding some faux stitching.  The base card uses the first and less watered application of the inks.

The sentiment was printed on the computer, I also added Frosted Lace stickles over the word Sparkle. then added some die cut wildflowers, again, coloured with Distress Crayons.

As I'm using my Rubber Dance stamp, I'm going to enter this at Rubber Dance Forever Stamping Challenge.

I'm also entering The Artistic Stampers challenge - Take a Little Colour

Have a great day,
Avril xx






10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, your new stamp is lovely. Hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

She looks so elegant on this lovely card Avril, have a lovely day...xx

froebelsternchen said...

You never cease to amaze me with your wonderful colours and details on your cards! This is no exception! So neautiful and feminine! Gorgeous!

My name is Erika. said...

Love this little dancer. You used her so beautifully on this card. YI also love your last card too . Adding the pink flowers was brilliant. I love how lacy and feminine both these cards are. Hope you are having a great weekend. Hugs-Erika

Amanda said...

Super card with your new stamp
Love
Amanda x

Let's Art Journal said...

What a lovely stamp and quote, they go together beautifully! I love the way she is dancing across the card and the colours are so pretty 😀. Wishing you a happy new week! J 😊

aussie aNNie said...

BEAUTIFUL Avril, we both have the same colour choices...love this stamp.xx [aNNie]

Words and Pictures said...

The Oxide wildflowers look fantastic, and I love the dancing woman (still pretty convinced it's Isadora...)
Alison x

Rubber Dance said...

STUNNING! I love that vintage look. It's so elegant. Thank you also for playing along in the Rubber Dance Forever Challenge. xx Susanne.

Bibi Lindahl said...

Yet another gorgeous card with that stamp! The colours are really yummy :-)
Thank you so much for joining our Forever Challenge at Rubber Dance again! My sincere apologies for being so late leaving a comment. xx Bibi