Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Party Time





Hello, it's time for a new challenge at Try it on Tuesday and for this fortnight the theme is 'Time/Clocks'

I've used the Tim Holtz Alarm clock coloured with Brushed Pewter and Tarnished Brass stains and added a  clock face from the Thrift Shop Ephemera pack. The background was made using Oxide inks and with such a pretty dress on my little paper doll, it just had to be Party Time, which was printed on the computer.

The rest of the DT have some great inspiration for you, so please pop over to the main blog for all the details.

Thanks for visiting,
Avril xx


18 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

Lovely card Avril, really sweet..x

My name is Erika. said...

Great challenge. I love your card. Party time sounds like a great idea to me. Hugs-Erika

froebelsternchen said...

Such a lovely card - the little girl makes me smile too!
Happy week!
oxo Susi

Rosie said...

A wonderful card, Avril

Meggymay said...

Its a fabulous happy card Avril, I love the sweet girl in her party dress, just waiting to go to the party.
Yvonne xx

Margik said...

Your card is so lovely, Avril! I love the adorable image and the beautiful colours. Mar x

Lula said...

Love every single detail of your piece Avril!
The girl just stole my heart!
Lots of hugs!

Amanda said...

She looks so ready for a party, great card
Love
Amanda x

chrissie said...

This is a terrific project Avril and a fun image to use

Love Chrissie xx

Joan said...

It's a lovely card Avril, love your party girl


Joan

Sandra Wright. said...

I so love the little girl in her pink dress..fabulous card Avril..x

Mrs A. said...

I like that large alarm clock . That's me back that does. ! Lol. So glad I don't have to use one now. Hugs Mrs A.

maj. said...

Happy and sweet! LOVE it.

Cheetarah said...

looks great!

Words and Pictures said...

Just delightful! I love the vivid tinting of the little girl - she's definitely ready to party!
Alison x

Marjut said...

This is such a beautiful card.

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a pretty card and your little girl looks ready to party in her cute pink dress 😁. I enjoyed reading how you created the clock too. Wishing you a Happy Friday and Weekend! J 😊