Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Smell the Flowers!

It's a while since I posted anything other than a DT card, don't know why, but I seem to have lost the plot lately - I'm off to Harrogate GNP on Saturday, so I'm hoping that will give me a much needed boost!

This tag is a bit different for me - very CAS using the Jofy stamps I received when I renewed my Craft Stamper magazine order.  A mix of Distress Inks for the background, and a quick spritz with water. The flowers, stamped and clear embossed, were coloured with Markers and then coated in Glossy Accents.
I am entering this at:
   Card Mania - Something New
  Make it Monday - Anything Goes
  CAS on a Sunday - Colour me Pretty

If anyone's going to Harogate, it would be lovely to say 'hello'

Enjoy the sunshine, it looks like it's going to last all week!

Avril xx

20 comments:

Christine L said...

So elegant and gorgeous Avril... as your creations always are!

Yes I'll be there on Saturday... and I think Christine and Elaine will be too.. looking forward to saying hello at the coffee end!

Hugs
Christine x

Anonymous said...

Delicate, whinsical and very pretty.
Wishes
Lynne

Joan said...

Lovely tag Avril. I'm hoping for some inspiration too on Saturday, see you there!

Netty said...

Love your CAS tag Avril. Annette x

brenda said...

Very pretty Avril and the soft muted background really shows off those funky flowers.

B x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful tag, love the Jofy images.

sally said...

Love the tag! A really different one from you this time :-)

Enjoy Harrogate - I'll be play nurses!

Sally

Terry said...

So soft and delicate is this tag! Love those flowers! Hugs!

Shelly said...

So sweet! Love the colors and your coloring. :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS on Sunday!

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

So stylish...chapeau Avril!

Meggymay said...

Beautiful tag Avril. Have a super time at Harrogate.
Yvonne x

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful piece! Valerie

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Such a lovely tag. beautiful in it's simplicity.

Pia S said...

A great CAS version of a tag! Love the contemporary feel of the image, fab!!

Words and Pictures said...

Such lovely, delicate colour blending in the background, and the vivid flowers are so pretty against it. Hope you have a lovely time at Harrogate -and come back feeling fully refreshed and ready to play!
Alison xx

May said...

Fabulous tag, Love the image & great colours... have a fun time at the show....Hugs May x x

Billie A said...

Wonderful tag. I saw you on MIM. I love the soft look, the stunning flowers and the awesome sentiment. Beautiful work. Sometimes we get caught up in our DT works that we don't get other projects out there. So glad you posted this. Beautiful tag.

Sandy said...

A beautiful tag, great colours and fab sentiment.
Thanks for sharing with us on the last MIM linky party, maybe one day it will be back.
Hugs,
Sandy

KalySto said...

Such a lovely tag! Love the CAS style cause I can't do it at all!
Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge!
Smiles, Kaly


Linda said...

Ooooh .... love this Avril!! The delicate background is a fabulous contrast to the bright flowers. I must admit I'm a little bit addicted to JOFY stamps .... just wish i had the thime to use them! Hope you had a great time at Harrogate. Linda xx