Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 30 May 2017

Feathered Friends at TioT


Hello and thanks for visiting today,  I've another little  inspirational piece for Try it on Tuesday where our theme this fortnight is Feathered Friends.

I used embossing paste through the Tim Holtz Woodgrain stencil,  for the base layer, it was  coloured with Distress ink and crayons.   I used a couple of bits of TH idea-ology and some Wildflowers along with a  stamped quote is from Artistic Outpost.

You still have another week to join in, so why not head over to the main blog for all the details.

Hope you all had a lovely bank Holiday and that the weather didn/t spoil your fun.

Avril xx

12 comments:

Janette said...

Love that woodgrain , I thought it was DP, gorgeous card and sweet sentiment....x

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful piece, the woodgrain background is great. Hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

So beautiful Avril!

chrissie said...

This is so beautiful Avril and a wonderful quote

Love Chrissie xx

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Avril!! The woodgrain looks amazing!! I love the details you added and the pretty flowers!! The sentiment is one of my favorites!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Meggymay said...

Just had a super catch up Avril, fabulous cards in all the posts I missed.
This one looks special as well, its a great textured background to use with the bird images and layers.
Yvonne xx

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous design and the woodgrain is awesome.xx [aNNie]

pearshapedcrafting said...

This so beautiful Avril! I love how you used the woodgrain stencil! Chrisx

Let's Art Journal said...

Such an amazing piece! I love the woodgrain effect you created, it looks so realistic 😀. All the elements work so beautifully together and the sentiment is perfect - I love it! Happy Friday! J 😊

Sandy said...

How wonderful and I have always loved that quote! The wood-grain background is perfect especially for your images. Every jot and tittle goes together like a dance!!
Sandy xx

Pia S said...

Nice job on that woodwork, looks like the real deal. The flowers are a great detail to tie everything together...

sarascloset said...

Avril, this is a favorite of mine! I love your woodgrain background! It looks like a piece of real wood! Your composition is lovely! Hugs!