Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 19 January 2021

Winter Blues at Try it on Tuesday


 We often associate Winter Blues with January and so that reflects the new challenge at Try it on Tuesday.

Although I certainly haven't got the 'blues' this month due to the arrival of the twins, I did enjoy using my new Pablo the Penguin to create a winter scene.  I don't normally do cutie, but this little guy just melted my heart and I couldn't resist and no doubt he will come in very handy for future Christmas cards!

The rest of the DT have some fabulous inspiration for you, so please pop over to the main blog where you will also find all the challenge details.

A short post today as I'm on babysitting duties as the new parents have a couple of errands to do,
Have a great day,
Avril xx

20 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

This is gorgeous. You must be over the moon with your twins! Hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

Oh Avril this is cute, love the look on that penguins face :) Enjoy the new babes, what fun.xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A fabulous card Avril and I do have to say that I have a bit of a soft spot for Pablo, I think it’s his expression. It’s lovely to be joining you all again as GD x

Linda said...

This little guy is just so cute ..... love him xx

Helen said...

LOVE Pablo Avril! He is just so adorable! And congrats again on the new arrivals! ((HUGS)) Helen

pearshapedcrafting said...

Pablo is such a cutie and I love the scene you have made for him! Hugs, Chrisx

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a gorgeous Christmas card! Pablo looks so adorable in the winter scene that you created, the snowfall is gorgeous - such a cutie 😀. Many congratulations and enjoy looking after the twins today, it's so lovely that you'll always have celebrating their birthdays to look forward to at this time of year too - yay! Wishing you a wonderful week! Hugs, Jo x

My name is Erika. said...

I love Pablo. He is a great stamp and I can see why you picked him up. I would be tempted too. Great card Avril. And especially enjoy your babysitting duties. Hugs-Erika

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card,love the penguin. Anesha

Sandy said...

Once again, we are all tickled pink (and blue) for your new grand babies.
Blue is definitely the color of cold, cold, cold and that penguin looks as if he might be getting tired of so much snow.
Cute card Avril!
Sandy xx

Joan said...

Love your Pablo penguin card Avril, he's so sweet

Joan x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Pablo will definitely be a hit for the holidays, well done and happy doting, Grams! XOX

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Wintry scene and love the cute Pablo-hope you enjoyed your babysitting
Carol x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is one time cute is acceptable. That penguin is adorable.

Marjut said...

I like your cute card, it`s beautiful.

aussie aNNie said...

What a cute card Avril, sure is cooling for me in our heat...love that scripted chess...xx

nwilliams6 said...

So cute, Avril. Darling winter blue idea. Cute, cute, cute.

Lowcarb team member said...

Aww love the penguin.

All the best Jan

Mrs A. said...

I do like how you have paper pieced with the written paper on his body. He is a sweetie. Hugs Nrs A.

sally said...

Cute indeed! Banish the winter blues no problem with a cheerful chappie like that around 😄

Sally xx