Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 2 April 2024

Rainbow Colours at TioT


 
Our new challenge at Try it on Tuesday is Rainbow Colours.
I've used the large flower from Visible Image - stamped onto white card and then I stamped again onto watercolour paper and fussy cut just the bloom, and then dropped  rainbow colours of diluted ink.  Before attaching the bloom I splattered the same colours onto the white card base.

If you head over to the main page, you'll see a lovely array of rainbow coloured projects from the Design Team.

Have a great day, Avril x

10 comments:

brenda said...

Gorgeous Avril and an inspired take on the rainbow theme and just perfect for Springtime.

B x

Pauline C said...

Absolutely stunning Avril, I love this VI flower in rainbow colours and love the techniques you have used to achieve this look.
Pauline xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Avril, love the image and all the lovely splashes.
Hope all is well. xx

My name is Erika. said...

I love that rainbow colored flower Avril. And that splatter is to die for. :) Happy April to you. hugs-Erika

Linby said...

Beautifully done. I have had this stamp on my desk for months as I wanted to paper piece it.

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, what a stunning card! I love that Visible Image flower stamp and the rainbow colours that you used to colour it - amazing 😊. Happy April! Hugs, Jo x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous CAS card,love the beautiful flower and all the splatters.
Carol x

Meggymay said...

A really beautiful card Avril the splashed base and flower colours are lovely.
Yvonne

Sue said...

This is absolutely stunning and I'm so glad I found your blog! I am now a follower Avril hugs x

pearshapedcrafting said...

This is one of my favourite flower stamps and I absolutely love how you coloured it. The spatters around it look wonderful, hugs, Chrisx