Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Saturday 21 September 2024

GD at Allsorts - Sympathy/Get Well

 


It's Saturday and time for a new challenge at Allsorts blog, where I have the pleasure of being the Guest Designer this week.  Their challenge this time around is Sympathy/Get Well.

I've used this cute little Anita Jeram  rabbit, borrowed from my crafty friend, (it's so handy when your craft buddy like the same things as you do!)  It's stamped onto white linen card and I've paper pieced his umbrella with an offcut of the navy backing layer, only problem was with so much white it was difficult to photograph.

The lovely team at Allsorts have some fabulous inspiration for you so please pop over to the home page, where you will also find all the challenge details.

A big thank you to the team at Allsorts for asking me to join them as GD.

Avril xx

3 comments:

Pauline C said...

Great CAS card Avril … love the cute mouse and his paper-pieced umbrella xx

brenda said...

It's such a welcoming card for the theme Avril and I think suitable for any age and will cheer the recipient. So pleased you joined us as our Guest Designer at Allsorts challenge, thank you so much.

B x

Janette said...

This is so sweet, I love the image, poor little cutie wet through, haha. Its gorgeous Avril xx