Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Thursday 29 April 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge




Have had a busy couple of days decorating - not my favourite hobby! So after all the hard work you have to have a little 'me time' and mine was to make a card for the Peny Black Saturday challenge - 3 flowers, 2 buttons and 1 bow. Finished the card and then thought ooops forgot the bow! but I think it looks OK by the sentiment.
The image 'Friends Rain or Shine' was coloured using Distress Inks and the papers are the last scraps of some Melissa Francis that I bought ages ago. (I always feel a little sad when I use the last of a paper - cause there is no more, does anyone else feel this way or am I mad!)
The sentiment is Docrafts that I haven't used much, but does seen to go with this image.
One of the reasons for my blog was to enter into the fun of challenges and to be challenged. Although I have a button box, I forget to use them and usually just take the easy option of pearls - challenges are making me think of different things to use - can't be bad.



This blog has also helped me improve my computer skills and my photography, feeling quite pleased with myself!

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Kath Stewart said...

this is just gorgeous avril...love the image and the beautiful soft colours......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxxx