Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday 3 July 2011

Its that Clarity Corset - Again!!


What a gorgeous day it has been, hope you have all enjoyed it. The only downside to nice weather is you don't want to be inside to craft - so just a quick post to show a card I made on Friday night.

I have used my new Marrianne Die to make another easel card, I sat the other night watching TV with the Cuttlebug on my knee and cut out loads of these frames, I just love how they look! I also cut out lots of
Nesties circles and now have a little box full and just waiting to be used!

On this this card I used a Textile CB embossing folder. I stamped the corset ,and heat embossed with white embossing powder, on the same purple paper I used for the backing circle. The base card is a pale mauve hammer card, and I used Dusty Concord Distressing Inks on the embossing and the punched flower. Little purple gems and a bit of Glamour Dust to finish off.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Stamping for the Weekend -  My Favourite Things
Sassy Studio Designs - Easel cardhttp://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com/
Delicious Doodles - Flourishes & Bling
Bling it On - Anything Goes

That's it for now - off to water the garden after all this sunshine.

Thanks for looking.

Avril xx

18 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

This is gorgeous Avril - love the dress, the colours and the easel design. A great idea to die cut lots of shapes in advance - must try and get myself organised!
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i love this .. the purple corset is gorgeous and i love those nestie frames
Lisa xx

Emma Williams said...

Another fabulous card using those nesties...the whole design is simply, gorgeous and works so perfectly! Once again, lovely work Avril!
Hope you had a great weekend and you're absolutely right, it is hard to craft when it's such beautiful weather.
Love Emma xxx

Fleur said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fleur said...

A great card Avril. The layers and embossing look fab
Hugz Fleur xXx

Jules said...

Hi Avril

I am pleased you have cut lots of these dies out .. .. that means we will be seeing lots more of these gorgeous makes.

Love that corset very much and your sentiment.

You made me smile thinking about you with the cuttlebug on your knee whilst watching TV.

Love Jules xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Avril,I love the design of your card too and love the image.xxx

Hazel said...

I love your card Avril, its just superb. Hazel x

Mary J said...

Wow, Avril - what a great make! All of the details came together perfectly!!

Regan said...

Avril, this is lovely! Gorgeous embossing and all the white with just the hint of color is so eye-catching! I did want to let you know that you linked it to the wrong Sassy Studios Challenge, though (the Christmas one instead of under the Dare To Be Sassy Thursday one). Thanks for playing along!
Regan ~ SSD DT

Teri said...

Beautiful card hun! Love it!
Thanks for playing at the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, and good luck with the draw!
Hugs,
Teri x

CraftyC said...

A beautiful easel card Avril, love the colours!
Clairexx

Laney said...

Super card hun!!
Thanks for joining us at Bling it On this time would love to see you again
hugs
laney

G Peplow said...

Hello there Avril, what a pretty card, sounds like we will be seeing some more in a similar vein, yeah!! Gorgeous makes, Gay xxx

lisa said...

Wow, this die looks great as an easel, Avril, I would never have thought of that. I have this one but rarely use it, you've given me new inspiration for it now.
I love the embossed circle on the base too, it looks like lacy fabric to match your corset!!
Just lovely.
hugs Lisax

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Ooohh this stunning hun. Love everything about it. Thanks for joining us this week over at Delicious Doodles. Good luck. Claire x

xxxtglxxx said...

I love this, so pretty, lacy and feminine :)

booootiful!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Debs said...

this is really pretty Avril.. :0)..thanks for sharing with us at Bling It On and goodluck..hugs Debs x