Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday 20 November 2011

White Christmas at Fashionable Stamping Challenges

Hi All,

Hopefully you are reading this and I am on my way to the sunshine in Sharm-el-Sheik!

The challenge this week over at Fashionable Stamping is 'White Christmas', that can be white cards, snow or snowflakes or or anything Christmassy! interpret it anyway you like, the choice is yours!
The girls on the Design Team have made some fabulous Christmas cards for inspiration, so please pop over and have a look, and of course we have our permanent Sponsor Marina of Cottage Crafts donating this weeks prize.

For my card I have used Gilding Flakes, and an IndigoBlu stamp.  I added a little glitter to the baubles, matted onto red and then a white card base.  It was a bit difficult to take a photo of, either too much glare and you couldn't see the detail of the stamp, or I lost the sparkle, which is really quite pretty.  The sentiment is HeroArts.

I would just like to say 'hello' to my new followers, thank you so much, I am really thrilled that you like my 'makes' enough to follow, and a BIG 'thank you' to everyone of you.

Thanks for looking,
Avril xx

13 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Beautiful card Avril and a sunshine holiday too! I've only just got back and I wish I was going with you LOL
Have a fab time
Hugs Laurie x

Doreen said...

This is just stunning Avril,love what you have done with the gilding flakes.xxx

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card Avril, hope you are enjoying your holiday.
Yvonne x

Mau xx said...

Hi Avril, hope you are having a great time, have fun and stay safe xxx Hugs Mau
Love your card, your Gilding is beautiful xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Another fab card, so elegant and the guilding looks amazing
Lindsay xx

Yvonne Garner said...

A stunning card Avril! Hope you enjoy your Holiday! Best, Yvonne

Lisa Jane said...

Hope you had a safe journey and you are now soaking up the sun and relaxing.
I just love this beautiful card ... so elegant. I must give those gilding flakes a go
Lisa x

Emma Williams said...

A stunning card and hope you have the most wonderful time on your holiday! Enjoy every minute, Avril!
Love Emma xx

Shirl said...

The shimmer from this card is fabulous Avril, simply elegant.

Hugs Shirley x x

Mary J said...

Wow, what an elegant Avril - simply stunning!

Anonymous said...

Another stunner Avril! I love the gilding, it's so effective.
Hope you have an amazing time.
xx

brenda said...

Morning Avril

Been waiting for a mail with your postal addy as you won some of my candy last week !

B x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Avril, those gilding flakes look stunning. Enjoy the sunshine
Claire xx