Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Under the Weather at LIM

Having missed the last couple of challenges over at LIM, I was determined to enter this week, especially as Less Is More is celebrating 1 year - Congrats to Chrissy & Mandy on such a great challenge blog.

The challenge this week is a sketch and for my card I have used  Tim Holtz Umbrella Man and  Distress inks for his 'weather', and a computer sentiment.

A couple of weeks ago a friends husband was in hospital, and I BOUGHT a Get Well card, thought I didn't have anything suitable for  a man - why didn't I think of this then!

I would just like to say hello to Amanda, my newest follower.

Thanks for looking

Avril xx

12 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh that is one of my favourite images .. my favourite film is Singing in the Rain.
A fabulous card
Lisa x

Doreen said...

Ooh I love the image here.xxx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous creation for the occassion!! Love your blue edging! :) TFS!! HUGS

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Beautiful LIM card, love the umbrella man.

Chrissie said...

I almost used this image for one of my cards Avril... your card is fab!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less s More"

Meggymay said...

Love this image as well is a fabulous card.
Yvonne x

Jenni's Jems said...

Love this ,really great idea and perfect for men x

Yvonne Garner said...

Fabulous card. Love the umbrella man! Best Wishes, Yvonne

Mandi said...

Terrific card Avril
Love the stamp

Thank you so much
mandi
"Less is More"

Elaine said...

Great use of brolly man - lovely card.

Kathyk said...

Fab card and I simply love the image

Kathyk

xxxtglxxx said...

This looks brilliant hun! What a shame you never thought of it for your friends husband, it would have been spot on! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx