Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Try It On Tuesday - and I'm late!

Hi All,

Just a quick one - this should have been done yesterday, but at the moment Life is getting in  the way of crafting!!!

The theme over at Try It On Tuesday this week is 'Pampered Pets'  I was a bit stuck for for my DT card this time as I don't have any pets, and don't have any stamps with pets - only House Mouse and I don't think they count!

This card uses a stamp borrowed from my  friend Diane, and I forgot to take a note of the maker.  A very simple card as I have been very short of crafting time this last couple of weeks. 
We would love to see you join us for this challenge, and if you need any inspiration, the rest of the DT have produced some great projects, so please pop over and take a look.

I would just like to say 'hello'  -  and 'thank you' to my new followers, its lovely to see you.

That's it for now, and thanks for looking.

Avril xx




16 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Avril,fabulous colours and design.

Catherine said...

Love the red and white colours in this....

Brenda Brown said...

A super card Avril and very chic.
hugs {brenda} xox

Anonymous said...

Avril, this is stunning!! I love the stamp.
xx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i love that image - especially in red .. gorgeous
Lisa x

My name is Cindy said...

Hi Avril - thought I was the only one who struggled with this! Lpove the image and the red colour is great. Cindy

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Avril - love the image. Hugs, Claire x

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card Avril, she's very elegant
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Terry said...

Love this lady in red walking her little poodle! Love all the simmery bling you added to her dress and the pampered pooch! Have fun!

DesignerDiva said...

Stunning Avril and the red looks like fabric!
Hugs Laurie xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Great image and wonderful card. Love the blings you've added to the dog.

Meggymay said...

Love the Lady walking the pooch, looks very French to me. Gorgeous card.
Yvonne x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fab card Avril love the image and how you have coloured and glittered her!

Mary J said...

Darn that real life, Avril! Gorgeous card, love that sassy red!

Julia S-W said...

Avril, another gorgeous creation! Must admit this challenge stumped me as like you, I don't have any pet things - how clever to borrow one! I love the way you do these elegant cards - fab!
Juliaxx

xxxtglxxx said...

Oh this is a fab image!! :)

Gorgeous colouring and very stylish.

hugs

xxalisonxx