Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Watches and Clocks is the New Challenge at TioT

Hello,  I didn't have time to write this post up before I came on holiday and I'm not sure my layout will look good,  think I  touched something!  but it's not easy when you are just using a phone, cause silly me forget to sign in to my blog on the ipad  and probably because I'm in a foreign country now, it won't let me.
Anyhow,  it's time to tell you about the new Challenge at Try it on Tuesday,  this fortnight it's Clocks and Watches. 
I've used a PaperArtsy clock randomly stamped for my background and spritzed with Vintage photo DS. My main image is Artistic Outpost and the sentiment is Stampendous. 
The rest of the team have some great inspiration for you, so please pop over to the main blog for all the details. 
I am entering this at :  Artistic Outpost - Show us your Art                                                                      
 Cards 4 Guyz - Textures                                                       

That's it for now,  need to make the most of the sunshine as the weather still sounds unsettled in the UK. 
Avril xx

26 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tag Avril, love the colours, hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

Such a beatuiful tag! Great!

Janette said...

It looks fine to me Avril, whatever you touched didn't bother your post....
I love your creation, has that lovely vintage feel...
Enjoy your hols...xx

brenda said...

Think we've all been there Avril, but all looks well and it's a great piece with lots of lovely texture.

B x

Shirley said...

Looks good to me Avril and at least it posted. Great make.

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsCards.

Joan said...

Looks fine to me Avril, great tag, I love clocks,watches etc and you have made super use of them. Hope your holiday is going well. ( lucky you!).

Joan

Meggymay said...

Love the textures Avril, its a fabulous piece. The post looks fine to me.
Yvonne xx

Pamellia said...

I love that you went masculine for this theme Avril. The background clock design is perfect for a vintage male card. hugs :)

sirkkis said...

Elegant tag with beautiful design and vintage style.
Have a wonderful time xx

Cazro said...

Looking fabulous to me. Love the corrugated card. This would be perfect to add to Cardz 4 Guyz Texture challenge this week, if you can find the right buttons. LOL Hope your having a sumper warm time. Hugs. Caz

Desire Fourie said...

A stunning masculine vintage creation. Love the mono brown tones.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Amanda said...

A great vintage take on the theme.
Love
Amanda x

sally said...

Looks good to me Avril! Enjoy your hols :-)

Sally

Margik said...

Fabulous layering and great image! Love this beautiful card, Avril.
Hugs, mar

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Time flies...such a good text for this lovely vintage creation Avril!

Paper Profusion said...

Fantastic male card Avril. All looks well with post. Nicola x

Lula said...

You tag is stunning Avril! The quote perfectly matches the vintage feel!

Linda said...

It looks good to me Avril .... love the colour and the texture and it's great for a guy! Enjoy the rest of your holiday ..... Linda xx

Mona Pendleton said...

Fantastic project! Love the texture and clock stamped background! Have fun on your holiday!

Bee and Dee said...

Super tag :) hugs Bee

chrissie said...

Very stylish with wonderful layers

Love Chrissie xx

Terry said...

Oh I love that texture behind those fabby AO gents! This is such a masculine delight! Happy Weekend!

Unknown said...

Looks great the colours and textures look really good.

Jane Willis said...

What a gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz
Jane

Cazro said...

Fabulous layers and texture. A stunning vintage card. So pleased you shared with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

Words and Pictures said...

I just love those guys - and the rusty colour tones suit them so well.
Alison xx