Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Christening


Hello, and thanks for your visit,  if you are a regular visitor, you may remember that I've shown a few of the 'lots' of New Baby cards that I've made over the last few months.  We received an Invitation to DD's best friends baby's Christening - dilemma, I had used the only suitable stamp on the 'new' card, so no          stamping, just die cuts and flowers and  computer generated  wording.  A bit bulky so I made a matching  box, with die cut letters for baby's name.                                                                                              


It was actually a 'double' Christening, with  Ellia's cousin who is a few months older, so it was 2 cards and 2 boxes.

My Grand Calibur has never worked so hard! but I do think the cards are  pretty.

That's all for now, I've been a bit 'out of the loop' so to speak, lack of time due to decorating, but I think that's the end till next year!
Catch up with you soon.
Avril xx

18 comments:

Joan said...

Avril, these are just gorgeous! So pretty I,m sure the recipients will love them

Joan

chrissie said...

Wonderful cards with such delicate colours and beautiful flowers

Love Chrissie xx

Samra said...

WOW!!! What a gorgeous make!!! Love it!
Thank you for the inspiration Avril :)
Hugs :)

Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Pia S said...

They sure are pretty. Looking so delicate with the soft colors and their shapes.

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful cards, I am sure they will be treasured by the babies' families. Hugs, Valerie

Meggymay said...

Two gorgeous card Avril, I'm sure they will be kept safe for the new babies and be treasured.
Yvonne xx

Little Artbee said...

Oh what lovely cards with that little roses and the soft colors. I really love them.
Dear Greetings
Sabine

Linda said...

These are just gorgeous....... I love the soft colours. Perfect little keepsakes. Xx

froebelsternchen said...

A wonderful card!
hugs Susi

Pamellia said...

Wow, so beautiful Avril and quite different from the normal style you do. So unique and precious for baby! hugs :)

Christine L said...

These are such pretty cards Avril and I'm sure they'll be treasured by both sets of parents! And I do love that name... Ellia... I've not heard it before!

Hugs
Christine x

sally said...

Lovely cards, it's a good job we can make boxes too!

Sally

Paper Profusion said...

Gosh, these are pretty as a picture - beautiful makes Avril and so perfectly done. Bet the parents were thrilled. Nicola x

Terry said...

Oh how beautiful this is, Avril! So many elegant and pretty layers and what a lovely gift for the family! Hugs!

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous project! So elegant and frilly!

Sandy said...

What a keepsake - beautifully made!
Sandy xx

Words and Pictures said...

So elegant - these will be treasured.
Alison xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

What gorgeous keepsakes these make - so delicate!! Chrisx