Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday 9 August 2015

I do like to be beside the Seaside!

Sorry, I just couldn't resist as this card is for the new challenge at Fashionable Stamping which is 'Seaside or  Beach'  and as we are now a monthly challenge you have plenty of time to join in, but just remember, we are a stamping challenge and do need to see stamping that follows the theme.  We have Flonzcraft as our sponsor and they are offering one lucky random winner a $20 spend in their online store.
I've used a Crafty Individuals set CI 278 and my bathing beauty was coloured with Distress Markers. The sentiments were both stamped and heat embossed with Clear EP.  My little collection of tiny shells were collected on a recent holiday.  Although this is a  5 x 7 card, I think I might turn it into a little wall hanging.
The rest of the team have some great inspiration for you and all the details can be found on the main blog.
I am going to enter this at:
  Country View Challenges - Summertime
  Allsorts - Inspired by Summer
  Fussy and Fancy Fridays - Lazy Summer Days
  Artistic Stamper - Anything Goes
  Eclectic Ellapu - By the Sea

Have a great day,
Avril xx

  

26 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card! Have a nice day, hugs, Valerie

Claire said...

Love this, the image and colours look beautiful together - and I like how you've added the shells as the finishing touch, Claire x

chrissie said...

Fantastic card Avril and just right for the weather here at our seaside

Love Chrissie xx

Amanda said...

Love these CI stamps, great make love how you've framed it
Love
Amanda x

Claire said...

Beautiful card, I love that stamp and it would make a wonderful wall hanging
Claire xx

Beth Brovold said...

A stroll along the beach...perfect for a "Lazy Summer Day"...beautifully done!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy!
Take care,
Beth

Sandy said...

By the Sea, By the Sea, By the Beautiful Sea --- I love your beautiful card and now you have me singing!
Sandy xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

What a fabulous card Avril. I was a winner at Stamping Sensations in April and this was one of the stamp sets that I chose as part of my prize. You've done a wonderful job with them and provided me with great inspiration as I've yet to use them, thank you x

Meggymay said...

Yes it would be hard to not use this beautiful bathing belle. Its a fantastic card.
Yvonne xx

CreativSpirit said...

I really love this gorgeous card and the stamps that you've used. I have always meant to buy these but never got around to it. :(

Linda said...

What a fabulous card Avril ..... love the bathing belle image, and the shells around the edges are the perfect finishing touch. xx

Linda said...

What a fabulous card Avril ..... love the bathing belle image, and the shells around the edges are the perfect finishing touch. xx

Joan said...

Lovely card Avril, wish I could have been paddling with her today, love the shells

Joan

Pamellia said...

Beautiful Avril! Love the combination of the soothing sea accents and the vintage image, how fabulous!! hugs :)

Terry said...

Oh so lovely, Avril! The water looks so real and I love the way you colored the bathing beauty and her umbrella! Enjoy!

Mervi said...

Fabulous card Avril, lovely image!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Pia S said...

I really like the image you've used. And the colors, textures and seashells all make up a great beachy/ocean scene for her. This card is amongst my favorites...

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love your card! The frame for your bathing beauty is wonderful! Chrisx

Gemma Hynes said...

What a great card, love the shell embellishments. Thank you for joining The Artistic Stampers challenge this month.

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Avril! Great vintage image! All the seashells look wonderful!

Sue said...

This is fab Avril, I love your sea shells, and think it will look wonderful as a wall hanging. Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts. Sue xx

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Ink Art Designs said...

Hi Avril, this is one of my all-time favourite stamps sets...so pretty, shabby chic all the way!
Dot x

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Beautiful vintage card, Avril. Lovely feminine look with beautiful paper layering and embellishments. Thanks so much for joining us at Artistic stamper this month.

Words and Pictures said...

I do like that CI image, and she looks lovely here - the shells are the perfect embellishment for your delightful vintage seaside card.
Thanks so much for playing along at Country View Challenges.
Alison xx

Yvonne Garner said...

One of my very favorite images by Crafty Individuals. Avril, your design work is impeccable. Thanks for sharing with us over at Eclectic Ellapu.