Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday 31 July 2016

More Altered Pages


Hello, hope you've had a great weekend and managed some crafting time, unfortunately I haven't, but I did manage to photograph a couple more of the altered pages,( the first ones are here),  following Astrid's wonderful step by step instructions, which you can find here



Same principals as before following Astrid's  instructions.

And the two pages together.

Just a short post, but all the details and credit really go to Astrid, I just followed as if it were an online workshop.

Avril xx

11 comments:

sally said...

What a smashing set of pages!

Sally x

Tee said...

Gorgeous pages!

Astrid Maclean said...

These are totally stunning and you should take complete credit for them yourself!! They look fantastic!

I do appreciate you linking back to me, - that's very sweet of you, but hey, it's all your work and creativity.

Off to check out the earlier pages now. I am away from home right now, with mixed internet access and have barely managed to do any blog catch ups, so glad I did not miss this one! xxx

Linda said...

Love your altered pages ...... there's so much detail and I love the bold colours. Have a great week xx

Janette said...

Hi Avril, hope your ok...
This is stunning work, those colours are perfect for me, I just love it...xxx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Gorgeous altered pages :) Have a great day xxx

Pia S said...

This is beautiful. I headed over to Astrid's blog for instructions and got a better idea of the concept and the transformation. I'm sure I would spend ages on finishing such a project, but surely it's quite addictive and the type of project where you can just let your creativity flow freely.

Lynne Moncrieff said...

This is so beautiful!
Wishes
Lynne

pearshapedcrafting said...

Wow! This really is fabulous! What size is your book Avril if you don't mind me asking? I love working on landscape layout and love the idea of co-ordinating my pages to make a big spread although I doubt I could ever match the beauty of these! Hugs, Chrisx

Pamellia said...

Wow Avril, these are truly stunning pages. I just all the florals and the vintage tones. Butterflies are beautiful, you can never have too many of those! hugs :)

Words and Pictures said...

These are just wonderful - lovely to see where you've taken Astrid's inspiration. Hope to catch up with the other pages soon.
Alison x