Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 23 October 2018

Wicked!

Well, there's something in the air and I'm not just talking about the chill!  We've seen some great entries for the Trick or Treat Halloween challenge at Try it on Tuesday and you still have another week to join in our fun.

When I first started blogging I didn't have a clue about Halloween cards, and certainly didn't have anything that was remotely suitable, but now after seeing so many fabulous cards and projects I'm really starting to like this time of the year and couldn't resist making quite a few cards this year.

My 'wicked' gent is from Stamp Addicts  Skull-tastic and the set includes the Mr. S's accessories.
I've given him a top hat and bow tie and used 3d foam pads to lift him from the embossed background.  The sentiment is computer generated.

Don't forget to pop over to TioT where you will find all the challenge details to join in the fun.

I'm entering this at Simon Says - Halloween/Spooky

Take care, you never know who is lurking...
Avril xx

13 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Avril, Well I love it, looks fabulousy spooky..love it.xx

Lisa said...

This is so wickedly fabulous!! I love that spooky skull!! The red bow tie is a perfect touch!! The embossing is awesome!! I love making Halloween cards but I haven't had a chance to make any this year :( Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Meggymay said...

Ohhhhh he is 'skull-tastic'. its a fabulous Halloween card Avril.
Yvonne xx

Jo said...

Oooh, I love this Avril.....he definitely looks wicked.Love his top hat & bow tie and the embossing is fabulous x

froebelsternchen said...

Lisa said it already: wickedly fabulous!
I love his red eyes!

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is fabulous Avril and I love the cobweb, great colours too. This is the first year that I’ve made anything vaguely Gothic but I’ve reslly enjoyed it too. May have to invest in a few more spooky stamps.......any excuse ;). x

Pia S said...

Stylish, kind of grown up Halloween style. The matted black background really suits this spooky design. The red eyes give the skull an extra creepy feel.

sally said...

Spooktacular eyes! My grandson was hunting high & low for red contact lenses whilst we were in the USA, I guess he was aiming for this look lol.

Sally xx

Little Artbee said...

Again a wonderful Halloween card. I like the nice ornament around the skull.All a perfekt composition.
Dear Greetings
Sabine

Caty said...

What a wonderful card Avril! I love it... and how scary! I would not want to meet that skull at night :) The hat and the tie are a great success, and the background is impressive. Gorgeous!
I wish you a very nice day, big hugs, Caty

Sandy said...

When I come out from under my bed I will send a comment - I am shaking in my boots!!
Sandy xx

Emma Williams said...

Fabulous card Avril and I love how elegant this project is, it's spooktacular! Hope you are keeping well and thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Yep! He does look wicked - love those colours! Chrisx