Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Saturday 9 February 2019

So pretty!




Hello, the craft room has been a bit quiet this week, but I've eventually managed another play with one of my new dies.  I loved seeing the samples from Creativation  and have cased one of the cards as I need a Birthday card for and older friends 80th Birthday at the end of the month.

I painted it with Distress Inks, which didn't take much doing and layered it over an Oxide inked background.  I've stamped and distressed the Tattered Butterfly, which was cut on a play night with my crafty friend Diane, (thank you)  layered this on some seam binding that was coloured with Peeled Paint.

A short post, but thanks for calling in.
Have a great weekend.
Avril xx






16 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

It's a great card, Avril and I love that tattered butterfly used that way. Great die, too. I'm sure she'll love it :-)

Cath x

Meggymay said...

Its a beautiful card Avril, the butterfly die looks lovely and I'm sure your friend will love it.
Yvonne xx

Lisa said...

This is absolutely stunning!! I love the background die and the gorgeous butterfly!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Brenda Brown said...

A gorgeous card Avril and one your friend will adore I’m sure. I must diecut some of those butterflies too and have a play xxx

Janette said...

Love the butterfly Avril, your friend is sure to be over the moon with this card its so pretty.xx

Anke said...

Wonderful card, Avril. Lovely butterfly and fantastic background.

Hugs
Anke

brenda said...

Can't beat a BUtterfly and flowers as well are a winning combination Avril.

B x

Caty said...

Wowww this is a really GORGEOUS card Avril !! I love love it, this butterfly is so amazing, and I love the so wonderful flowered background. Great colours !! Your friend will love it for sure !
I wish you a very nice afternoon, and send you big hugs,
Take care,
Caty

Pia S said...

I haven’t seen this background die before, it’s gorgeous! Lovely coloring and aged feel.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card Avril, love this butterfly.xx

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful butterfly and a lovely background. Not heard of this company before. Hugs Mrs A.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Avril, your lovely piece just screams Springtime, what a wonderful sight! I forget that I have a few botanical coverplate dies and hope I remember to use them for a few Springtime cards. Thank you for the inspiration! xoxo

chrissie said...

This is a very beautiful card Avril with such creative ideas and gorgeous colours. The butterfly is wonderful

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx

Linda said...

You're right Avril .... this is soooo pretty. That die is gorgoeus and I love the soft colouring xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, what a stunning make! Those new dies are beautiful, I'll have to look out for them ...lol 😉. The flowers are the perfect backdrop for the gorgeous butterfly too! Creative wishes! J 😊 x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Absolutely adore this Avril! The butterfly is a beauty! Hugs, Chrisx