Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 11 June 2019

It's a Man's World

It's time for a new challenge at Try it on Tuesday and for this fortnight 'It's a Mans World' which could be good timing for Fathers Day or a masculine birthday.

I've made another Oxide ink on glossy photo paper background.  My main image was stamped and fussy cut before applying.  I've then stamped a couple of the extra images from the stamp set with black and brown Stazon inks.  The sentiment was computer generated.

The rest of the Design Team have some wonderful inspiration for you, so please pop over to the main blog for all the details.

I am linking this to Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Masculine

Thanks for calling in,
Avril xx

18 comments:

brenda said...

As always a super design Avril and perfect masculine creation. Oxides do react nicely on gloss cardstock don't they.

B x

Janette said...

Great background Avril and love the image, a fab 'man card'.xx

Meggymay said...

I love how you designed this card Avril it looks awesome and those stamps look fantastic. A super background colour as well.
Yvonne xx

Rosie said...

Just gorgeous, Avril

Cath Wilson said...

Wonderful images, Avril and a fab card. I love glossy paper and this looks great!
Cath x

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic piece Avril, love the stamps you used. Hugs, Valerie

Viv said...

A perfect 'man' card Avril!

My name is Erika. said...

He is quite the dapper guy, isn't he? I like the steampunk feel. Hugs-Erika

Let's Art Journal said...

What a fabulous card! I love the oxide background with the stamped images that you used - perfect 😁. We have had a nice couple of days and now are back to grey clouds with rain forecast so your bright sunshiny card makes me smile, thank you! Wishing you a great week! Jo x

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! The background looks amazing!! I love the images you've used!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Joan said...

Fab card Avril, I do like your oxide background


Joan

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love this! The Oxides really do look good! Hugs, Chrisx

aussie aNNie said...

Love this guy design Avril, what ever you make is awesome..xx

froebelsternchen said...

Simply perfect Avril!

I love this card! Steampunk perfection!!!
Have a great wekend ahead!Susi xxx

sally said...

Great masculine make :-)


Sally xx

Pia S said...

I love the random feel of the stamps you’ve combined on this card, it’s a fun combo, I especially like how the sentiment seems to come out of that horn, or what it is called. Perfectly masculine, a bit vintage and a bit steampunky.

Rike said...

A wonderful Father's Day card!
Wish you a happy day! Rike

Marjut said...

Great card!