Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Saturday 31 October 2020

Beware!

 

Beware - tonight's  the night for witches and wizards to be out and about, so take care!

This poor witch obviously didn't take care  and I'm not sure how she ended up like this!

The challenge at Tag Tuesday is Halloween and I made this tag with some die cuts, which were kindly gifted from my crafty friend, to attach to some Halloween goodies for the children next door, which means I can join in the fun at Tag Tuesday.

Avril xx

7 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great Halloween tag,love the dies and littel bats
carol x

My name is Erika. said...

This is a fabulous Halloween card Avril. I love it! Those witch feet sticking up from the grave is lots of fun. Happy November! Hugs-Erika

brenda said...

That's real fun Avril, it was clear and moonlight last night but we weren't disturbed by any spooky goings on!

B x

Janette said...

This is such a fun card Avril, love the legs, such fun.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful tag Avril, so glad you could join us at Tag Tuesday.Hugs, Valerie

Michele said...

this is delightful fun! thank you for linking to tag tuesday! xo

pinky said...

Avril this is such a fun, spooky tag! Definitely gave me a smile and made me think of Hocus Pocus!! Thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday.