Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 13 October 2020

Halloween Time for Try it on Tuesday


We're all getting ready for that Spooky time of the year at Try it on Tuesday with our latest challenge of Halloween.  As always, you can make any kind of project as long as it follows the theme.

I made a card for DD's Goddaughter and as she's only 5, I didn't want it too spooky.  I found these words on Pinterest and they seemed perfect for Old Witch Mary tending her tangled vines with her broom.

The DT have been having fun with this challenge, so please pop over to the main blog to see what they have been up to, and you will also find all the challenge details.

Thanks for calling in and beware, you never know who's about!

Avril xx

16 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Avril, this is fabulous, I do love that witch she is spooky and the verse is wonderful, a great card.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fun piece, love that verses, too. Have a wonderful day, hugs, Valerie

Let's Art Journal said...

What a wonderful Halloween card! Perfect for your DD's goddaughter with the fun witch and verse, thanks for the smiles 😊. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs Jo x

Helen said...

Oh my gosh Avril... this is awesome! LOVE your witch Mary!!! And that poem is priceless! I am sure your DD;s Goddaughter will love it!! have a super week! ((HUGS)) Helen

crafty-stamper said...

Love the spooky witch and perfect verse
Carol x

Viv said...

This is such a fun card Avril and the little one will love it. (unlike me, who certainly doesn't fancy spreading witch moss and slime over her plants!)x

My name is Erika. said...

That is a fabulous quote Avril! And what a great card. I love the TH witch you used. She is a super die. Hugs-Erika

Mrs A. said...

I adore your witch Mary and her spooky cat. What a fab card. I don’t suppose there will as much trick or treating this year. Hugs Mrs A.

aussie aNNie said...

Wonderful card with lots of details and lovely designing. ♥
Robot really dislikes me....grrr

brenda said...

What a fabulous silhouette Witch Avril, a super creation with a fun element.

B x

Marjut said...

Such a gorgeous Halloween card, scary witch.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Brilliant Avril! The cat perched on her....bustle made me smile! Hugs, Chrisx

Linda said...

This looks fab .... I love the verse! xx

Sandy said...

A big BOO to you - love your card. I never heard that poem before and it sure put a chuckle in my heart!
Sandy xx

Meggymay said...

Its a fun verse you added to this fabulous Halloween card Avril. Mary looks happy tending the garden at night.
Stay safe.
Yvonne xx

sally said...

What a great verse for a non scary card!

Sally xx