Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Thursday 18 March 2021

Monochromatic Mid month inspiration at Stamping Sensations.



Monochromatic - using only one colour, is the theme this month at Stamping Sensations and as I opted for Black on White initially, I decided on a slightly more colourful version this time.
I used Rose Red Brushos, sprinkled lightly before spritzing with water.  My AALL&Create poppy was stamped with Aged Mahogany Distress ink and heat set with clear EP.  I did think about using the Brushos and water to colour the petals, but quite liked the CAS look.

Not much crafting time has left me with a lack of inspiration, but "while the iron's hot" so they say - I also though about using my Visible Image flower in a very CAS style.  Stamped the flower and sentiment with Adirondack Denim and heat set with clear EP, before using  Peacock Feathers DI to colour.

The rest of the Design Team have some wonderful inspiration for you, so please pop over to the main blog, where you will also find all the challenge details.

Thanks for calling in,
Avril x

14 comments:

Janette said...

These are just beautiful Avril, I think you made the right call leaving the top one CAS, its gorgeous.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Both absolutely beautiful but love the first one just a little bit more lol
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, 2 beautiful cards Avril! Love them! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

brenda said...

Both have a lovely feeling of elegance to them Avril, need to air my Brosho's again.

B x

Linby said...

Two beautifully CAS cards. They are both just lovely designs.

Let's Art Journal said...

Such beautiful cards! Your monochromatic designs with the touches of colour look amazing 😁. I hope you're having a lovely week and wishing you a happy weekend! Hugs, Jo x

Mrs A. said...

Love that first card. I have a very similar set of stamps from studio light that shame on me have never been used. I like the splash of colour on both cards. Hugs Mrs A.

Crafting Queen said...

Two beautiful cards. Aensha x

Lowcarb team member said...

Two lovely cards.

Enjoy the weekend.

All the best Jan

Sarn said...

Wow, I love both of these but most especially the VI flower card. The contrast between the delicate flower and the bold text is super. Xxx

Tracy said...

Two really pretty creations, I love your choice of stamps, and the brusho's look so effective.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Beautiful cards Avril! The Visible Image flower is favourite of mine and it looks great in turquoise ! Hugs, Chrisx

sally said...

Two crackers!

Sally xx

Unknown said...

The majority of a student's academic years are spent honing language skills and developing writing tactics for thesis papers. Their thesis papers, however, are continuously rejected owing to plagiarism, despite multiple tries. Students may now get quick assistance from the SourceEssay thesis writing service to take the pressure off of creating exceptional thesis papers. Students in Sheffield may now get non-plagiarized content for their thesis papers at a minimal cost by using our thesis paper help in Sheffield