Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday 6 June 2021

I Love.......... at Stamping Sensations



I Love ........  is the new challenge at Stamping Sensations , so basically tell us What YOU Love in your crafting.    I Love  Flowers and making my own backgrounds.

I've used the flower from the Tim Holtz Dearly Departed set of stamps, I did debate on buying this set, but I just love that flower, although I'm not sure I'll used the Halloween image. My inky background has stencilling and random script stamping.
The rest of the Design Team are sharing their 'Love's' so please pop over to the main blog and pay them a visit.  You will also find details of this month's sponsor Helping Hands Craft who are offering one lucky winner a £25 Store Voucher.

Thanks for calling in and enjoy your day, I've got the family over for lunch, so I hope it stays warm and sunny.
Avril xx

17 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card and background! Have fun with the family, hope the babies are doing well! Hugs, Valerie

brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brenda said...

It's such a soft and subtle background Avril yet all the details are clear and a perfect colour as a backdrop to the pretty pink bloom.

B x

Marlies said...

A beautiful elegant card Avril. You made a lovely background for the pretty flower. Marlies

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautifully coloured floral stamp and delicate backgrounds
Carol x

pinky said...

Avril your card is so pretty and feminine and the background is so perfect for the flowers.

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love the background with the pink flower. Anesha x

Joan said...

I do love this card Avril, its a beautiful flower but I can't quite bring myself to buy that set because of the other images'

Joan x







My name is Erika. said...

This is beautiful Avril. The orse image is really lovely. Hugs-Erika

Meggymay said...

A beautiful floral image and card Avril.
Yvonne xx

Lowcarb team member said...

A very nice card.

All the best Jan

Tracy said...

I love your creation Avril, a gorgeous stamp and background.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I adore that flower stamp Avril and I brought that set purely because of it too. It blooms beautifully against your hand created background, two very lovely things. Hope you had a wonderful day with the family.
Hugs Tracey xx

Linby said...

I can see why you wanted this flower, it is so pretty. It looks wonderful against your background which I would have thought was a DP otherwise, it's so well done.

Sandy said...

Wonderful - I love your background and that color pink is perfect!
Sandy xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

The stamp makes a gorgeous card, Avril, and the style is you! Hope you and yours are well and safe, XOX

sally said...

So glad you are still managing art time around the family as it would have been a shame to miss this gorgeous piece!

Sally xx