Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 13 July 2021

Life's a Climb

 


Good morning,  well life is slowly returning to normal and I'm pleased to say my daughter has made a great recovery and with a few adjustments, is back home since the weekend with the twins - but I must admit I'm missing them.

Anyhow, it meant that I was able to get into the craft room yesterday and finish my card for the current challenge at Try it on Tuesday which is Travel and Adventure.  I've combined stamps that were free with a magazine last year to create my scene - it's about time that some of them were inked up, and I've added a little watercolouring to the background.

Thanks for calling in,

Avril xx





12 comments:

Helen said...

Beautiful card Avril, love those stamps and glad you got around to using them! Also... so glad to hear your daughter is much better!! ((HUGS)) Helen

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card Avril! Glad your daughter is back home, but I'm sure your missing the twins. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful stamped scene love the boots and delicate watercolouring-glad to hear your daughter is recovered and well enough to go back home
Carol x

Sandy said...

What a wonderful stamp to use and fantastic sentiment! The twins are so cute and I must admit I do miss have young grandchildren. You have been a God send in your daughter's life. We never out grown our need to have a loving Mother!
Sandy xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Fabulous card! It captures the Travel & Adventure theme perfectly, I love the walking boots and wildness background 😀. Glad you enjoyed looking after the twins and that you daughter has recovered well. Happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

brenda said...

A perfect card for the theme Avril, the background image looks very like Stampscapes. Pleased your daughter in on the mend.

B x

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love the scene you created. Anesha

Linda said...

Beautiful scene Avril, love the words too.
Glad to hear your daughter is feeling better. Sending hugs xx

My name is Erika. said...

What a great card Avril. I love the hiking boots. And hope your daughter is feeling better and improving. Hugs-Erika

Lowcarb team member said...

What a good card and I do like the words.
Pleased to know that your daughter is recovering well and things are beginning to get back to normal :)

All the best Jan

Aimeslee Winans said...

A great card and a chuckle at your about time to ink them up. I have like 6-7 sets from Creative Stamping all the way from England and I have only inked up 2 stamps from the very first one I got. LOL'ing with you, and glad your daughter is better, xoxo

Linby said...

You've put together the elements from this stamp set so beautifully with the perfect sentiment. A fab card.