Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday 3 October 2021

Animals, Birds and Bugs at Stamping Sensations



It's time for a new challenge at Stamping Sensations and this month it's all about Animals, Birds and Bugs and one lucky winner could win a £25 online voucher from  Stamp Addicts .
I've use one of the Crazy Dogs from Tim Holtz on a resist background, using an AALL & Create Circled numbers stamp, which was embossed with white EP and then coloured with watercolours and Distress inks.
The rest of the Design Team have some fabulous inspiration for you, so please pop over to the main blog, where you will also find all the challenge details.

A busy day here as we've had the twins for a sleep over last night,  Mummy and Daddy are celebrating their Wedding Anniversary, so a well deserved night off to go out for a meal.
Enjoy your day, whatever you're doing.
Avril xx

15 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

This is fabulous, Avril, love that dog! Hugs, Valerie

brenda said...

I wondered how the circles were created, against the pinks and oranges they make a nice contrast to the focal image which is such a fun doggie image.

B x

Janette said...

I LOVE this Avril, its fab and fun and the background is gorgeous.
Oh my you have to be on the ball with twins, bet you love it.xx

crafty-stamper said...

I love the crazy dog images and great background
Carol x

Crafting Queen said...

I love this, great colours and love the dog. Anesha

Ellibelle said...

Such a cute birthday card! Fabulous background for the cute dog!

My name is Erika. said...

What a fun dog card. What an expression on the dog, and that is cool background. Happy new week Avril. Hugs-Erika

Linby said...

A fun card and a wonderful inky background. It goes together so well.

Tracy said...

What a fabulous dog and a fabulous design Avril
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Let's Art Journal said...

Oh my, what an adorable card! I love the dog stamp that you used, it's such a happy design 😁. I hope you are having a lovely week, sounds like you are having fun with the twins, Happy Anniversary to your daughter and hubby! Happy October! Hugs Jo x

Pia S said...

Fun colors and image, and I think the background turned out great too.

Lowcarb team member said...

Such a fun card.

Hope the twins sleep over went well and that Mummy and Daddy enjoyed their wedding anniversary.

All the best Jan

Vee Cassidy said...

Sweet card with lovely background. Vee xx

sally said...

This pup is probably my favourite in the TH set! Love your treatment of the theme.

Sally xx

Unknown said...

I really like the blog and I hope people will have a new blog, thanks for the blog

Thai Boxing