Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday 5 December 2021

Choose a Theme and Stamp It at Stamping Sensations



 

Morning folks, it's time for a new challenge at Stamping Sensations and it's the last on of the year - so a nice easy one  Choose a Theme and Stamp It -  and it can be for any occasion.  
There's also a fabulous prize from Stix2 containing lots of practical goodies that we all use in our day to day crafting.



I've made another Christmas card using my jolly snowman and I've given him a lovely snowy scene as a backdrop, and as I've still got a few cards to make, this was a  great challenge theme for me.                         

The rest of the DT have some fabulous inspiration for you so please pop over to the main blog where you will also find all the challenge details.

I am going to enter this at We Love Stamping - Anything Goes with the option of CAS - mine's more AG!

Thanks for calling in, have a great day. 
Avril x

20 comments:

Linby said...

A lovely vintage snowman on your wintery scene, looks idyllic.
Thanks also for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

Anke said...

Wonderful christmas card Avril, I love the snowman and the beautiful winter scene.

Hugs
Anke

Janette said...

A beautiful festive scene Avril, can't believe its nearly here.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card, Avril! Time is flying! Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Valerie

Viv said...

Great winter scene Avril. x

Vee Cassidy said...

A beautiful Christmas scene, I love his scarf. Vee xx

brenda said...

Another lovely Winter scene Avril, would love to be somewhere all snowy like that but not for too long.

B x

Ellibelle said...

You created such a beautiful snowy scene with these gorgeous stamps and the sentiment is so very fitting!

Tracy said...

Wow, fabulous scene Avril, love your composition.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous stamped Wintry scene-love it
Carol x

Crafting Queen said...

Love your card, wonderful. Anesha x

Joan said...

Knew this was your card before I saw a name Avril, your beautiful style and a lovely card, the snowman is so cute !

Joan x

Fiona said...

this is wonderful Avril, love the scene you have created and a cool snowmn.

Fi
x

My name is Erika. said...

This is such a wonderful winter scene Avril. It's a great card. Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

Zoechaos said...

Your is a lovely crisp traditional Christmas card, beautifully done. Your "About me" on the side bar caught my eye, we have know each other around and about blogland for many years now. I wonder is sewing still your 'mainly" craft or might that have been superseded in that time :-) Thank you for all your creations over the years and today especially this one which you have shared with us at We Love Stamping. xx

Linda said...

I love this little snowman, and he looks right at home in your beautiful winter scene xx

Sandy said...

Wonderful! But I will be honest with you Avril, I would love to be snowed in - in a cabin in the woods but no way am I going out there to build a snowman! Brrr, it makes me cold just thinking about it!
Sandy Claus xx

pinky said...

That is just one gorgeous little scene you have stamped Avril. Really love it!

Tee said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the background and snowman!

Lowcarb team member said...

Such a lovely snowman :)

All the best Jan