Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 31 May 2022

For the Man in Your Life at Try it on Tuesday


 Our new challenge at Try it on Tuesday is For the Man in Your Life.

I've gone for a fun option and used the Crazy Dogs along with a stamped sentiment from Art Impressions.
My background is ink splattered and my dog was stamped, coloured and fussy cut and I attached threads to his tail before gluing to the background.  The balloons are attached with 3D foam for dimension.
I thought I would give him goggle eyes and tried 2 different sizes to see what looked best, anyhow I decided one of each gave him a real fun look.
The rest of the DT have some great inspiration for you, so please visit the main blog for all the details.
I'll be around later in the week for a catch up.
Have a great day, Avril xx

 

13 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card Avril, have a great day. Hugs, Valerie
Hope the twins are doing well!

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun sentiment love the crazy dog with the different sized googly eyes
Carol x

Helen said...

LOVE that sentiment for your crazy "adorable" birthday dog!! Have a fantastic week! ((HUGS)) Helen

My name is Erika. said...

What a fun pup Avril. This card is a lot of fun. That sentiment would be perfect for my Mom, who at 92 has been 29 for decades. Smile. Happy end of the month. Hugs-Erika

Joan said...

Fun card Avril, love crazy dog stamps and how you gave him the odd size googly eyes, great sentiment too!


Joan x

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a fab card! The dog is so adorable and I love how you added the balloons to his tail ...lol 😁. Wishing you a happy June! Hugs Jo x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Brilliant card Avril! I love the eyes not matching- it definitely does make him quite a character.The quote and the balloons make this a truly fabulous fun card, hugs, Chrisx

Anonymous said...

I love this Avril, it's fun and cheerful and I love the image.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Meggymay said...

A fantastic fun male card, that sentiment would be sure to bring a smile to many folk and I love those eyes.
Yvonne xx

Lowcarb team member said...

Love this :)

All the best Jan

Lowcarb team member said...

Happy June Wishes.

All the best Jan

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely card ...
Happy June Wishes.

Blogger comments are messing about again!
I do wonder if they go into a spam folder?

All the best Jan
(low carb diabetic)

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I adore this Avril those odd googly eyes really take it into a different dimension, such fun. Happy creative June Hugs Tracey x