Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 28 June 2022

Here Comes Summer at Try it on Tuesday


 At Try it on Tuesday this fortnight we're welcoming Summer with our new challenge so basically it's what summer means to you.

I've always enjoyed reading and what could be better than reading in the garden on a Summer day, although I don't think I'll be doing much of that this summer with two little terrors to look after, but we can always live in hope.  So I've made myself a summer bookmark.
I've used Crafty Individuals  CI-278,  and coloured with Distress inks.
The rest of the team have some great inspiration for you, so please visit the main blog, where you will also find all the challenge details.
Thanks for calling in, have a great day.
Avril xx

12 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful bookmark and love the Vintage image
Carol x

Janette said...

I love anything seaside related Avril so this is up my street. A lovely image, I often wonder did those girls feel very daring in the garb of the day :))....Enjoy your days with the twins, fingers crossed you get abit of 'me' time.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fab card, Avril, hugs, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

I love the vintage beach lady bookmark Avril. She is perfect for a warm summer day! Hope all is well. hugs-Erika

Helen said...

LOVE that vintage lady on your gorgeous bookmark! I know you will get some reading in for sure this summer.. ever little terrors have to sleep! LOL! Have a great summer! ((HUGS)) Hleen

Meggymay said...

A fabulous book mark Avril. I love that image and when using this in a book in the cooler months it will remind you of the hot summer days.
Yvonne xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a pretty book mark! The vintage image looks amazing and I love her pink parasol 😀. Wishing you a happy week! Hugs Jo x

Joan said...

Lovely bookmark Avril. Enjoy your reading in the garden when you get chance


Joan x

brenda said...

What a super bookmark Avril, you never know, you just might get the odd half hour in the garden.

B x

Lowcarb team member said...

Such a lovely looking bookmark.

Wishing you a happy month of July.

All the best Jan

Anke said...

Beautiful summer tag, I love this beach lady.

Hugs
Anke

pearshapedcrafting said...

I do hope you get a chance to use your beautiful bookmark. I'm still trying to catch up after my holiday, hugs, Chrisx