Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Saturday 8 October 2022

Monochromatic

 


Hello and Good morning, I was privileged  to be asked  to join in at Allsorts challenge this week as their Guest Designer and their theme is Monochromatic (or use only one colour to me and you)
I've used an old Hero Arts poppy stamp for my card.  I coloured the background  by sprinkling lightly with Violet Brushos and I also painted the flowers with the Violet mixed with a little Brusho thickener.  I didn't have a good match for the backing layer, so I  painted a border on a backing sheet with a watery Brusho mix, again using the Violet.
The brilliant team at Allsorts have some fabulous samples for you, so please pop over to the home page, where you will find all the challenge details.

Thanks for calling in, have a great weekend.
Avril xx

11 comments:

Ellibelle said...

So beautiful, Avril. Love this stamp and the shades of blue are wonderful! So nice to have you joining us as a guest designer this week at Allsorts!

Sarn said...

Love this pretty monochromatic card Avril. xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A pretty stamp and lovely colour choice too. Lovely to have you as our guest designer this week at Allsorts.
Lorraine

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card in all blue;-))m

Pauline C said...

Really beautiful card Avril - gorgeous stamp, and fab use of brushos. I am just getting into them, and bought some more at a craft fair yesterday ... I actually wanted to buy Violet and they had sold out!! I can see here it is a lovely colour so i still want it! So glad you could join us as GDT at Allsorts this week
Pauline xx

Linby said...

So beautiful Avril. I have this stamp and it's not seen ink in so long - you've inspired me to get it out.

Pia S said...

Coloring the panel to get an exact match of colors is a really great idea, one I’ll keep in mind for the future. Love the purple colors you’ve used.

Tracy said...

A beautiful design. Love the colour.
Happy Crafting,
Tracy x

Janette said...

I can't believe I missed this post, I just don't know whats going on with my list at all. Anyways, I am so glad to catch up with you Avril, this is so pretty.xx

crafty-stamper said...

I have missed a couple of these posts somehow-blame the reading list!Congrats on your GDT and love the beautiful poppies
Carol x

Lowcarb team member said...

Beautiful ...

All the best Jan