Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 6 September 2022




 It's time for a new challenge at Try it on Tuesday and this fortnight it's Animals (Real or Imaginary).

Meet 'Noof'  he was stamped up during a crafty play date with my friend Diane (thank you) along with those forlorn looking mice - well how would you feel if your best friend was about to be eaten by a giant cat!

He's quite a big stamp (Lavinia) and after adding some colour with a grey pencil (it is grey although it looks a bit green in the photo) I felt it didn't need much, so decided on some Weathered Wood through a circle stencil for the background.

The rest of the Design Team have some fabulous samples for you, so please pop over to the main blog where you will also find the challenge details

Have a great day,
Avril xx

13 comments:

brenda said...

Noof is fabulous Avril and such a fun image and card, not one I have but could be tempted. Do have the little Mice and love those.

B x

Anke said...

Oh Avril I love your card, fantastic art and so funny.

Hugs
Anke

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your cat, but still feel sorry for the mice! Hugs, Valerie

Viv said...

Love this Avril! x

Annie said...

Oh, Noof is wonderful! But the poor little mouse... I love the simplicity of this card. The images all speak for themselves. This card makes me chuckle.

Meggymay said...

Noof is a wonderful cat image and does bring a smile when looking at it. I think he is just playing with those mice. Its a great card.
Yvonne xx

Helen said...

Oh my gosh Avril... LOVE that cat! And those little mice.. purrrrrfect!! Have a fun week! ((HUGS)) Helen

Joan said...

What a fabulous card Avril, I love the Noof stamp(sitting on my hands not to buy it๐Ÿ˜€) and the cute mice.


Joan x

Lowcarb team member said...

Awww what a wonderful cat image 'Noof' is.

All the best Jan

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a fun card! That cat stamp is beautiful and I love the colours that you used ๐Ÿ˜Š. Apologies for my lateness in visiting, life's been a bit hectic so I'm just catching up now. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration and Happy September! Hugs Jo x

My name is Erika. said...

I was away and never had a chance to comment on this piece, but I just love it Avril. What a fun kitty. Hugs-Erika

Grenouille Greetings said...

Oh no! Poor little mouse! Super cute card, mind. Love the stencilling in the background and the pop of yellow light on the lantern but please can the kitty give the mouse back to his friend now. Hugs, Lesley

Aquarius said...

I do so love this Noof stamp and what a fun way to use it with the mice - hopefully he will let him escape ๐Ÿ˜‰