Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 7 March 2023

Go Green at Try it on Tuesday


 Go Green is our new challenge at Try it on Tuesday and you can interpret this by using mainly the colour green or maybe recycling.

I've chosen the colour option and as I enjoyed getting back into my journal a couple of weeks ago, thought I'd try and continue with this page.  I've used a Studio Light stamped onto a page that was sprayed with Bundled Sage Oxide, I moved the colour around using a dry tissue.  I've coloured the flower heads with Twisted Citron DI and then stamped the wording.
The rest of the DT have some very varied inspiration for you, so please pop over to the main blog where you will find all the details.

I'm join to join in over at Art Journal Journey where Valerie has chosen the theme of Anything Goes.

I'll be around to catch up with you later in the week as it's Grandma duties with the twins today and tomorrow.

Avril xx

19 comments:

brenda said...

Beautifully done Avril, I thought the stamp was A&C at first, but see what it is now but do like it very much.

B x

Janette said...

Beautiful page Avril, you have certainly inspired me to grab some stash and get going. I love the soft green and that gorgeous stamed image.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great journal page,love the beautiful stamp and soft green background
Carol x

Helen said...

Beautiful art journal page Avril! LOVE that stamp and that sentiment is what I need to remind myself! Have a blast on grandma duties!! ((HUGS)) Helen

pearshapedcrafting said...

What a fabulous image and quote! I love these shades of green. Hugs, Chrisx

My name is Erika. said...

This is beautiful Avril. I like that spring green; I'm wondering when we'll get any green where I live. Smile. This is a great page for Valerie's challenge also, so thank you for joining us at AJJ. I hope March is treating you well. hugs-Erika

Viv said...

This is lovely Avril! I have this stamp too - maybe it needs to see some ink!! x

Rika said...

just beautiful!

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your beautiful page, Avril, and thanks so much for linking to my challenge at AJJ! Hugs, Valerie

Pauline C said...

BeUtiful make Avril, the stamp is fabulous and the colour works fantastically xx

Angela said...

Very pretty.

Meggymay said...

A beautiful image and fantastic page Avril, I loved that quote as well.
Yvonne xx

Joan said...

Beautiful page Avril, love that stamp too


Joan x

Elkes Lebensglück said...

that is beautifully image and and quote, a true work of art, hug Elke

pearshapedcrafting said...

I've just popped back to Thank you for sharing at AJJ and Valerie's theme, hugs, Chrisx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I like how you decided to choose the color green as your choice. It is a stunning journal entry, Avril. This is ideal for Valerie's theme at Art Journal Journey. Thanks for sharing it.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I just left a comment and I think it went to your spam folder.

Lowcarb team member said...

It's a lovely page.
Hope you've had a good week, early happy weekend wishes.

All the best Jan

Linby said...

This is stunning. I always feel like I need to fill a whole page in the AJ, but this proves me wrong!