Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 4 April 2023

Hello Spring at Try it on Tuesday


 The new challenge at Try it on Tuesday is Hello Spring and it's up to you how you interpret this.

Spring to me is all about emerging colours after a bleak winter and of course, Easter is always in Springtime.
I've made a wreath using lots of little Lavinia stamps, stamping in various colours, before making the scene inside with the little hares.
The rest of the Design Team have some fabulous inspiration for you so please pop over to the main blog for all the details.
It's Grandma duties again today,  and we're decorating Easter bunny biscuits that I baked at the weekend and tomorrow, we're decorating Easter hats, so hopefully I'll still be sane enough to catch up with you later in the week.
Have a great day.
Avril xx

16 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Spring card and stamped scene,good luck with the crafty decorating
Carol x

Janette said...

Hi Avril, well this is just so beautiful, I love the scene you created and the gorgeous frame.
Hope you have a happy time decorating those yummy biscuits and you brought back a few memories with the hats, we used to have some fun.xxx

Joan said...

Lovely scene Avril, love the wreath and those cute bunnies


Joan

My name is Erika. said...

This is beautiful avril. I love the flowery wreath and you can't go wrong with spring bunnies. Have a wonderful Easter too. Hgs-Erika

brenda said...

Perfect Spring on a card Avril, it's so pretty with the soft colours, Hares and floral wreath.

B x

Helen said...

Absolutely beautiful card Avril! LOVE the wreath and those 2 cute little bunnies! Have fun with the grandkids playing! ((HUGS)) Helen

Viv said...

Love these bunnies Avril! A great Spring card. x

Meggymay said...

Its a gorgeous springtime scene and card Avril. Sounds like you are having Easter fun with the twins.
Yvonne xx

Pia S said...

You make your own wreaths so beautifully with your tiny stamps, this one is perfect in spring colors and the scene inside it is so sweet.

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a beautiful Spring scene! Loving those cute hares and the way you framed them with the spring flower wreath - perfect 😊. Your Grandma duties sounds like fun, I'm sure they will enjoy eating the biscuits as well as decorating them ...lol πŸ˜†. Wishing you a wonderful April! Hugs, Jo x

Lowcarb team member said...

It sounds like you are going to have a lot of Easter fun with the twins.

Happy April and Happy Easter Wishes.

All the best Jan

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I too always think of Easter in Springtime and what a joyful card you have created. Flowers and wee bunny rabbits such a sweet design.
Have fun with the grandkids this Easter always a time of year I loved with my own children sigh..
Happy Easter Hugs Tracey xx

sally said...

Such a wee beauty! Sorry I’ve not been by recently but I’m having trouble with Blogger so I’ve resorted to the old fashioned way and calling in via my blog.

Sally xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

This is such a lovely way to say 'Hello Spring' The wreath makes a great frame and of course there has to be Easter bunnies! I'm sure you had fun with your grandchildren, hugs, Chrisx

Linby said...

Beautifully done, so very pretty.

Pauline C said...

This is really pretty and cute Avril .. I’ve not made any Lavinia spring wreaths but now think perhaps I should! πŸ˜€
Pauline xx